“Drive away in the top of the range Transporter from Volkswagen – the Sportline. Providing the T6 with a stylish look and a powerful drive, the VW Transporter Sportline is a vehicle which is built to impress.
You can get the Sportline in both panel van and Kombi variants, depending on what you’ll be carrying. If it’s cargo, the panel van allows for space of either 5.8m3 or 6.7m3 while the Kombi can hold up to 6 passengers.
Available only as an automatic, the 7 speed DSG allows for a drive free of changing gears. With the VW Transporter Sportline coming only with a 204PS engine, it can reach car-like speeds of 126mph.
For an all wheel drive Transporter, check out the VW Transporter T6 4MOTION
Should you want the more simplistic and affordable version of the Transporter panel van or VW Transporter T6 Kombi we do both.”
Specification of the New 2020 Model T6.1
- Choose from 110, 150 or 199 PS Diesel engines. The latter is DSG Automatic Only.
- A highline van is the best base model to start from as it has colour coded bumpers.
- Choose from a WASP pack or a Highline Pack
WASP 18 Alloys, sidebars, side skirt
Sportline as above plus leather
- There are about 100 types of leather to choose from
100 types of alloys to choose from
A dozen other gadgets
- Carpet the VW Transporter Sportline Van. Choose the colour of the carpet and the material. 3 Way strech or mock suede.
Choose if soundproofing and lights are required.
- Prepare the van. We offer a range of sealants such as Superguard and Cermaic coats
Try our New VW Transporter Sportline or WASP
Our affordable alternative to the Sportline; we upgrade a Highline spec Transporter with our WASP kit. Take a look at our VW Transporter Vans For Sale. A cheaper alternative is the Ford Transit Custom Sport
or the Renault Trafic Sport
The VW Transporter Sportline wasnt a fantastic seller in the T6. Perphaps becuase so many offered similar conversions and the price just grew too great.
You can of course go the other way with a Swamper style VW Transporter WASP