The VW Transporter 4Motion may have to deal with some treacherous road conditions or uneven surfaces while you use it. With the British weather throwing up heavy rain, snow and ice, it is not always straightforward to get around when you need to. Construction sites can also prove to be awkward. But, with the VW Transporter 4MOTION, you get a sure-footed van.
Traction can be maintained while you’re off-road and it provides a safer drive in bad weather. The VW Transporter 4MOTION works together with the Anti-lock Braking system, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and Electronic Stabilisation Programme to ensure any slip or bump is under control. In other words, its ideal to get to places that other vehicles cannot.
Benefits of 4MOTION include:
- Can take corners faster
- Provide more grip
- Additional traction in mud and snow
- Perfect for camping and caravanning
Available in Panel van or Kombi form, depending on what you want out of your van. For optimum cargo space, choose the Panel van which can hold up to 9.3m3 in load capacity. If you need room to carry people, opt for the Kombi which can seat up to 6 passengers. If you need more capability take a look at the VW Amarok
Specification of VW Transporter
The VW Transporter 4MOTION comes in three different trim levels – Startline, Trendline and Highline.
Highline features include:
- Climatic aircon system
- Heated windshield
- Cruise control
- Body coloured bumpers
- 17” alloy wheels
- DAB Radio
- Automatic headlight control
- Body coloured exterior mirrors
Get more details of the specifications with Volkswagen here.
You can upgrade your VW Transporter 4MOTION with our WASP kit. This way you can have a vehicle which is purposeful and looks good.
- Choice of 18″ alloys
- Side bars (Chrome or black)
- Front splitter
- Rear spoiler
Extras such as lowered suspension, reversing camera and SatNav systems can be included as extra.
How to get a VW Transporter 4MOTION?
Here at Swiss Vans, we provide a number of different payment options to suit the needs of all our customers. Our sales team will be on hand to help you find the ideal van with the most convenient payment method.
Payment methods include:
- Hire purchase
- Lease purchase
- Buying outright
- Finance lease
To get a quote, get in touch today and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Should you need a larger van, try the VW Crafter Lease. If something smaller will suit you better, take a look at the VW Caddy Lease
VW Crafter Luton
Renault Trafic Sport
Ford Ranger Limited
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible.
All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Plicy incase the vehicle is written off. Many commerical insurance policies will not pay new for old.
Hire Purchase –
Contract hire –
Lease Purchase –
Finance Lease –
Operational Lease –
Credit Limit –
- Hire purchase. VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is checper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire. This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch.
Click here for contract hire
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease puchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once its paid you get automatic ownership. Its better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease- By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . Its gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy
- Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit. Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
VW Transporter Highline 4Motion
The 4Motion is only available as a highline and as such comes with
- Basic alloys
- Heated windscreen
- 5 seats in Kombi
- Colour coded bumpers
- Electric mirrors
- Basic alarm