A powerful and relentless vehicle; the VW Amarok is just as effective off-road as it is on it. Volkswagen’s high-quality pick-up has won multiple awards for its efficiency, practicality and the array of features. Check out the official website here.
Whether you’re towing or carrying cargo, the Amarok will have no problem with a hefty load. Being able to fit a Euro-pallet, the 2.5m2 cargo area is the widest of any pick-up. Payloads are over a tonne while it can also tow up to 3,100kg. The Amarok used to be maybe £500 to £600 a month but we are pleased to say VW has made it far more affordable recently due to a cheap finance deal. You cannot look for a better pick up truck.
Only available with the refined and smooth 3.0L V6 diesel engine, you have a choice of 204PS or 258PS power outputs. There are no manual options for the VW Amarok while they all come with Volkswagen’s all-wheel drive 4MOTION system.
If the Amarok is a little out of your budget, we have plenty of pick-up lease that could be better for you.
There is one reason above any other to choose the Amarok over any other pickup and that is simply the engine. With a V6 as standard this pick up offers the most fun. Driving the vehicle is addictive thanks to its punchy torque laden engine. This truck is likely to bring out the very worst of you at traffic lights as its no problem leaving leaving the little hot hatches behind. Wrong but so so satisfying. They make perfect sense to lease thanks to its high resale value.
New VW Amarok Paid Upgrades
– Bigger alloys
– Hard tops, roll bars, Truckman Style rears.
– Side steps
Van Contract Hire
VW Transporter T6.1
Ford Custom Nugget
Mercedes X Class Lease
Specifications of the VW Amarok
With the Amarok, you have a choice of either Trendline or Highline. Both come with an array of features with a little bit more from the Highline.
The Highline includes:
- Bi-xenon headlights
- 18″ alloy wheels
- Heated driver and passenger seats
- Parking sensors (front and rear)
- Rear view camera
- Leather seat upholstery
- Stainless steel side bars
- Chrome rear bumper
- Cruise control
- Air conditioning (Climatronic)
If you choose the Trendline, it is still a well-equipped pick-up but without a few extra comforts. Find out about the Amarok trim levels with Volkswagen.
VW Amarok Accessories
Different businesses have different needs which is why we offer a range of addition accessories to include as part of your VW Amarok lease deal. This can be anything from:
- Plastic load-liner
- Styling bars
- Roll bars
- Hardtops and Tonneau covers
- Towbars (Removable or fixed)
- Witness cameras are a great idea as is satellite tracking.
Anything you require that isn’t listed, ask our sales team about and they will be able to assist.
Get a WASP upgrade
You can give your VW Amarok a mean look with the exclusive WASP upgrade from Swiss. The WASP includes:
- 19″ or 20″ black or silver powder alloy wheels
- Tonneau cover with black styling bars
- Black powder coated side bars
- Black powder bumper
- We can work with you
Take a look at the VW Amarok WASP to see for yourself.
Pick Up Accessories
Pick Up Truck Accessories and upgrades. Swiss vans can fit a range of pick up truck accessories either at main dealers or by our own mobile fitters. We can add almost any official manufacturer accessory to you payments
- Load liners and specialist paint coatings like Raptor. These are essential to preventing the back from getting scratched or it will of course rust.
- Hard tops of any shape or size. We supply anything from a hard top cover to a more ‘Truckman” style which has windows. There are literally dozens on the market and all come with their own particular manufacturers guarantees. Its only the manufactuer approved ones however that come with a 3 year national guarantee.
- Hard tops can let in water due to the nature of their design. Thus a pickup truck is unsuitable really for anyone who has to keep the contents 100% dry
- Roll bars
- Upgrade your alloy wheels to something more appealing
- Full range of Pioneer, Kenwood and Alpine stereos and Satnav
Reversing cameras, WIFI units, trackers and alarms. Some manufacturer units are a little basic and clunky. Units such as the Alpine HALO connect to a smart phone thus have all the benefits of Satnav without the price and a super huge scree for ease.
- Sidebars, sidesteps
- Leather upholstery
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy