The Ford Transit Custom Sport is now available from Swiss Vans. One of the most popular range of vans on UK roads, the Transit Custom Sport has received a minor facelift with a new front bumper.
With a big double stripe, alloy wheels and partial leather trim, the Transit Custom is given a trendy upgrade with the Sport specification. It looks more like a leisure vehicle rather than a works van. But, it is practical enough for business while being perfect for use on the weekends, too.
You can get the Ford Transit Custom Sport as a panel van or a double cab. So, whether you need the 6m3 of space or seating for up to 6 passengers, the Transit Custom Sport can serve your purpose, all while looking cool.
Choose the transmission you prefer with both manual and automatic options. However, you can only get the 170PS engine for the Sport version.
Should you want to check out our more affordable version of the Sport, take a look at the Ford Transit Custom Lease.
New Ford Transit Custom specification
The New Sport is the top specification you can get when choosing your Ford Transit Custom lease deal.
You can get Limited, Trend or Base if you prefer, which you can learn more about here.
New Transit Sport Van and DCIV
Immediately noticeable is the image upgrade the Transit Custom has received but there are other extras on top of the Limited trim.
You cannot reclaim VAT on the Double Cab Sport as the payload is too low.
Look for a WASP or Hornet on a ford transit custom lease
The Sport includes:
- Partial leather seats
- Sport styling kit (inc. sport stripes and bumper skirts
- 17″/18″ alloys
- Reversing camera
- DAB radio with Bluetooth
- Cruise control
- Air conditioning
- Heated front seats
- Lane keeping alert
- Ford SYNC3
Our WASP pack allows Swiss Vans to create our own sport version of the Ford Transit Custom at a more affordable price. Many customer also consider the Volkswagen T6 Kombi
or the Mercedes Vito Sport
How to get Ford Transit Custom Sport?
It is not always easy to find a Transit Custom Sport but if someone’s going to find one, it’s Swiss Vans. We also have better prices than main dealers and multiple way to fund your vehicle.
Price depends on a number of things so give us a ring and tell our sales team exactly what you’re looking for and they’ll be happy to help.
More Ford Vans
Lease from Swiss Vans with low deposits – from as small as one monthly payment.
Finance Lease example
Deposit – £2500
Monthly payments – 59 x £249
Plus final payment (Guided by expected mileage)
- Finance lease
- Hire purchase
- Lease purchase
- Buy outright discounts are limited
Availability on the Ford Transit Custom Sport isn’t the greatest but our team at Swiss Vans ensure we get you the best deal if we have one.
- New 2020 Transit Custom Sport Part Leather
- New Dash
- New Shape Stickers
- Transit Custom Sport Stickers
- Sport Bumper
- Barn Doors
- New Transit For Sale
- Full leather upgrade from £1500
- Supaguard from £399 or ceramic paint correction & protection from £899
- Towbars from £399
- Plylining, plastic lining,
- Sortimo racking from £999
For a large Ford van, try the L3h2 Transit or for something smaller, take a look at the Transit Connect.
Petrol vans for sale
New VW Caravelle
Transit Crew Cab Vans
Small Ford Vans
Vauxhall Vivaro Sportive
All the Ford Transit Sports come with
- Now a choice of colours, Green, Black, Silver, Red. In fact every colour made is now available. Metallic is charged at £650 + VAT
- Partial leather upholstery and cloth. Upgrade to full leather £1500 longer delivery more deposit.
- Reversing camera hard wired into the interior mirror where fitted or option on some vans
- 2 Litre 185 PS Engine remappable to about 220 PS. Six speed factory remapped from 130 to 185. Optional automatic
- 8 Inch colour sync 3 screen Iphone & Android
- LED Running lights in headlights
- 17 inch alloys upgrade to 18 inch at cost
- TPS System in tyres
- Limited Spec plus more
We offer a range of leather upgrades that you can choose on most vans.
We ask a larger deposit when ordering leather andof course it will need to be ordered and
fitted so take a little longer.
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible.
All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Plicy incase the vehicle is written off. Many commerical insurance policies will not pay new for old.
Hire Purchase –
Contract hire –
Lease Purchase –
Finance Lease –
Operational Lease –
Credit Limit –
- Hire purchase. VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is checper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire. This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch.
Click here for contract hire
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease puchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once its paid you get automatic ownership. Its better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease- By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . Its gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy
- Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit. Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
Ford Transit Custom Features
Ford Transit Custom Trim Levels 3 Levels of trim. Its rare to see anything lower than the limited and these tend to lack airconand colour coded bumpers as the main features. Limited, Trend Base. Some of these features are not on the
- Aircon, heated front screen, heated front drivers seat, SYNC 3 Stereo
- 16 alloys, twin barn rear doors, colour coded bumpers
- Parking sensors
- 2000cc six speed engine that is facory remapped from 130 to 185 PS Same engine, same drive train simply different Factory Map
- Basic alarm and improved secuirty features and locks
- Cruise control and intelligent speed assisst
- LED Running lights and colour coded bumpers
- Hill start assist to make driving easier and safer
- Roof rack
- Roof Bars
- Roof ladder
- Ply lining
- Mudflaps, carpets, seat covers, paint sealant
Ford Transit Custom Limited WASP Pack And Hornet Pack It includes:
- Side Bars – (Chrome or Black).
- 18” Alloy Wheels. You can upgrade to 20 but we advise against it and you will be asked to sign a disclaimer
- Front WASP Splitter.
- Rear Spoiler
- Optional reversing camera £449
- Leather from £1499 see leather tab