Showing all 11 results
Volkswagen Transporter Kombi & Panel Van
The Volkswagen Transporter Kombi van is an Icon. The latest generation in this long line of iconic vans is the T6/T6.1, which hit the road in the UK in 2016.
The Volkswagen Kombi is available on finance lease, contract hire, or with a great discount on an outright purchase from Swiss.
As the Volkswagen Kombi is one of our best sellers, we always have them in stock. This speeds up your delivery time, and we can often have your new van delivered to your door within as little as two weeks. We hold a large stock of some of the highest specification vans available.
We sell both the Kombi van and the panel van.
VW Transporter Kombi & Panel Modifications
When you buy a Volkswagen Transporter Kombi or panel van from us you can choose from a huge range of extras. We have a workshop in Bridgend and can offer all sorts of modifications. All of which can be added to your finance package. Choose from a range of spoilers, an engine remap, lowering springs, ICE Stereo, to name a few. If you are looking for something different, take a look at our VW Kombi WASP, exclusive to Swiss Vans.
The Volkswagen Transporter Kombi is a sought after van which represents excellent value for money. The Kombi has two fixed front seats and three rear removable seats allowing you to transport both people and cargo in comfort. The VW Transporter Kombi offers excellent MPG, adding to the value. There is a whole host of variations available, such as LWB, metallic paint, colour coded bumpers, and an automatic gearbox.
All our New T6.1 vans come with a 3-year warranty and 3-year VW Assistance.
VW Transporter Models and Kombi Derived Models
- Standard VW Transporter Kombi Startline and Highline SWB, LWB
T denotes the weight from 2600 to 3200 KG hence T26 Hence T32
The height is almost always low roof but a high roof can be factory ordered.
It’s made in 3 engines 110, 150 and 199. Gears are manual or DSG which is VW very well liked automatic. A 4Motion 4WD version is made too
Also made is a VW Transporter dropside and tipper, A Luton in some countries
and an electric version is planned
2. A minibus version of the Kombi is made named the VW Shuttle
3. A more luxurious version named the VW Caravelle
4. Camper van versions
Typical 2020 VW Transporter Kombi Specifications
- 110 PS 2 Litre engine remappable to 180 PS with ease. The same tried and tested diesel engine.
- Electric Windows
- Single side load door
- 5 Seats as standard and a rear bench as standard
- Opening side windows
- Rubber load floor cover
- App Connect new for 2020
- Optional business pack that gives aircon and reversing sensors
STANDARD SPECIFICATION ON THE VW TRANSPORTER HIGHLINE AND KOMBI HIGHLINE
The Transporter Highline is at top end of the specification spectrum in the VW Transporter range. This classy, high spec transporter has some outstanding features as standard. It also makes an excellent starting point for further Swiss Vans Modification. The majority of our Transporter WASPs start life as a Highline Kombi or Highline Panel Van.
The official website of VW with the spec click here
MAIN FEATURES OF THE TRANSPORTER HIGHLINE ARE:
- Climatic air-conditioning system
- Leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel
- 16″ Clayton alloy wheels or 17 inch Alloys
- Laminated, heated windshield
- Separate daytime running light with automatic headlight control and Coming Home feature
- Parking sensors
- App connect new for 2020
- Comfort dash discontinued for 2020 as its just too comfy
- Pure grey now FOC paint
In the cab area, a high class feel is accomplished with a drivers seat armrest, (also on the front passenger seat in the Kombi) a Leather multi-function steering wheel, gearknob and gaiter, Climatic air conditioning, Heated windscreen, Automatically dimming rear-view mirror with rain sensor, Automatic driving light control, Cruise control and luxurious Simora cloth upholstery.
As standard, you get a Comfort Pack, which includes foldable grab handles on ‘A’ pillars, waste bin for door pockets, twin sun visors with vanity mirrors, two-tone horn, dimmable dashboard illumination and additional noise suppression measures.
Outside, the Highline continues to impress with all of these feature as standard:
Within the cab area, a high class feel is accomplished with a drivers seat armrest, (also on the front passenger seat in the Kombi). A leather multi-function steering wheel, gearknob and gaiter. Climatic air conditioning as standard, Heated windscreen, Automatically dimming rear-view mirror with rain sensor. Automatic driving light control, Cruise control and luxurious Simora cloth upholstery.
A Comfort Pack, which includes foldable grab handles on ‘A’ pillars, waste bin for door pockets, twin sun visors with vanity mirrors, two-tone horn, dimmable dashboard illumination and additional noise suppression measures.
With security in mind, the VW Transporter Highline has a Thatcham Category 1 approved alarm and immobiliser with tow-away, perimeter and interior cab protection. Peace of mind for your valuable cargo.
- WASP Pack – 18 Alloys, side bars, rear spoiler
- Sportline Pack – As above but add Leather 5 seat
- Wide range of Sportline style vehicles now. The model is always based on the Sportline
- There is no official VW Sportline at the moment from VW
- Order book open on the 100 mile range electric VW Transporter
- Great for urban environments
- No tax in inner cities
- Best resale value
Ways to Finance A VW Transporter
- Hire purchase & Lease Purchase – Traditionally you place the VAT upfront and pay over up to 5 years but this has relaxed. You can even add a balloon now. This is great for if your company has made too much profit in a year.
- Contract hire – You cannot customise a contract hire van in any way so this is more for basic white vans.
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method of finance. Place a deposit up to say 40% of the van price and have a large final payment thats often named a balloon. Look at VW Transporter Lease Deals
Or Just simple Van Sales and outright purchase. We have some of our best van lease deals here
- Van Lease/Van Finance – The most popular method is finance lease. You can lease these vans with a low deposit (as little as £500+vat). The aren’t much more than a VW Caddy Van
VW Transporter Kombi Custom Vans
Even if you haven’t bought a T6/T6.1 from Swiss we are more than happy to customise your VW Transporter in Bridgend. We have ample workshop space, ample parking, so maybe combine it with a trip to Cardiff Wales Capital while we work. Try us for carpeting, splitters, spoilers, leather, suspensions. As we don’t do camper conversions we generally have short lead times. The tax benefits may be greater for something like a VW Amarok Lease.