Typical Vehicles & Prices In Stock +£500 + VAT + Self insure 2023
VW Transporter T28 SWB DSG 150 Highline 12000 miles total 6 months rental
VW Crafter Trend LWB HR 140/160 Business pack Aircon etc Manual 25000 miles 12 months lease We have 6 month deals too and other models
VW Golf 1. Petrol Style Edition Manual 12,000 miles 6 months lease
Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 manual 12000 miles total 6 months rental
Kia Sportage 1.6 GDI 18500 miles 11 month agreement
Volkswagen Toureg V6 Estate Automatic 18,000 miles 40 weeks
Ford Transit Custom Double Cab manual 18000 miles pro rata 3- 12 month rentals More for WASP & Hornet etc
Hornet Volkswagen Transporter Kombi Manual 18,000 total PA 3- 12 Month rentals
New shape V6 Ford Ranger 18,000 total 12 month rental
Land Rover Defender 110 HSE Auto Diesel 15,000 12 month rental
A4 Avant Autos Black Editions Petrols and Diesels 15K PA Total 7 Day, 1 Month, 3 Months and longer
VW Campervan rental Insurance included 7 day £900 12 month deals from £40 daily
In and out of stock constantly Sells out in hours not days Mercedes Luton with Tail Lift 25,000 miles 12 month rental
Fiat/ Vauxhall/ Citroen Low Loader 12 month deal 25000 miles
Mercedes L3H2 Sprinter 18000 miles a year 12 month rental
Peugeot 208 12000 mile sa year 12 month rental
New VW Amarok coming soon 15000 miles a year 12 month lease
Audi S7 Automatic 15000 miles total 12 months rental
Why Short-Term Van Leases Are a Cost-Effective Choice
If you’re in need of a van for a short period of time, leasing can be a cost-effective solution. In this blog post, we’ll explore the benefits of short-term van leases and provide tips on how to maximize their value. We’ll also discuss important factors to consider when choosing a short-term lease and where you can find reliable options. Whether you’re running a small business or planning a move, read on to discover why short-term van leases are an excellent choice.
Benefits of Short-Term Van Leases
Value-Adding Fact: Short-term van leases provide businesses with the flexibility to choose the duration that suits their needs, allowing for better adaptability as business demands change over time.
1. Reduced Financial Burden: Opting for a short-term van lease eliminates the need for a long-term commitment, allowing businesses to avoid hefty upfront costs and ongoing expenses associated with vehicle ownership. This helps in freeing up capital that can be invested in other areas of the business, resulting in improved financial flexibility.
2. Flexibility in Duration: Short-term van leases offer businesses the freedom to choose the duration that suits their specific needs. Whether it’s for a few weeks or several months, companies can tailor their lease agreements according to their operational requirements without being tied down by lengthy contracts. This flexibility allows for better adaptability as business demands change over time.
3. Lower Upfront Costs: With short-term van leases, businesses can avoid large upfront costs typically associated with purchasing a vehicle outright or committing to long-term financing agreements. Instead, they can enjoy lower initial payments and affordable monthly installments during the leasing period, making it an attractive option particularly for small and medium-sized enterprises looking to manage cash flow effectively.
1. Reduced Financial Burden
Reduced Financial Burden: Opting for a short-term van lease can significantly alleviate your financial burden. Instead of committing to a long-term contract, you have the flexibility to choose a shorter term that suits your specific needs. This allows you to avoid hefty upfront costs and ongoing monthly payments associated with purchasing or financing a vehicle. By minimizing your financial commitment, you have more resources available for other business expenses, ensuring greater financial stability and flexibility in the short term.
Flexibility in Duration: Short-term van leases provide unparalleled flexibility when it comes to duration. Whether you need a vehicle for just a few weeks or several months, you can customize the lease period based on your unique requirements. This enables businesses to adapt quickly to changing demands without being tied down by lengthy contracts or unnecessary expenses. With this level of flexibility, you are empowered to make decisions that best serve your business goals and optimize resource allocation efficiently.
Lower Upfront Costs: One of the most advantageous aspects of opting for a short-term van lease is the reduced upfront costs compared to buying or financing a vehicle outright. When entering into an agreement with leasing providers, there is typically no large down payment required as would be expected with purchasing an asset outright. This eliminates the need for significant capital investment at once which may strain small businesses’ cash flows while still allowing access to reliable vehicles necessary for day-to-day operations.
2. Flexibility in Duration
Flexibility in Duration: Short-term van leases offer the advantage of flexibility when it comes to duration. Whether you need a vehicle for a few weeks or a couple of months, short-term leases provide the perfect solution. This allows businesses to adapt their transportation needs based on seasonal demands and fluctuating workloads without being locked into long-term commitments.
Term Selection Options: With short-term van leases, businesses have the freedom to choose the exact duration that suits their requirements. Whether it’s for a specific project, temporary expansion, or trial period, these flexible leasing options provide businesses with greater control over their vehicle usage. This ensures that they can optimize their fleet management strategies and minimize costs by only paying for vehicles when needed.
3. Lower Upfront Costs
Lower upfront costs are a key advantage of short-term van leases. Unlike traditional vehicle leases, which often require large down payments or substantial upfront fees, short-term van leases typically have minimal initial costs. This makes them an attractive option for businesses and individuals looking to save money in the short term while still having access to a reliable vehicle. By choosing a short-term lease, you can avoid the financial burden of a long-term commitment without sacrificing quality or convenience.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a Short-Term Van Lease
When choosing a short-term van lease, it is important to consider the mileage limitations. Some leases may have strict restrictions on the number of miles you can drive within a certain period. It is crucial to assess your driving needs and select a lease that accommodates your anticipated mileage requirements.
Another factor to consider is insurance coverage. Ensure that the short-term van lease includes comprehensive insurance with adequate coverage for both property damage and liability. Reviewing and understanding the terms of insurance will help avoid any unforeseen costs or complications in case of accidents or incidents.
Maintenance and repairs are also key factors when selecting a short-term van lease. Look for leasing agreements that include maintenance services, such as regular inspections, oil changes, tire rotations, and repairs if needed during the term of the lease. This ensures convenience and peace of mind knowing that your vehicle will be well-maintained without additional expenses on your part.
By considering these factors – mileage limitations, insurance coverage, and maintenance services – you can make an informed decision when choosing a cost-effective short-term van lease that meets your specific needs without any surprises along the way.
1. Mileage Limitations
When considering a short-term van lease, it’s important to be aware of any mileage limitations that may apply. Most leasing agreements come with specific mileage restrictions, which can affect your overall cost and flexibility. Make sure you understand the terms and conditions regarding mileage, as exceeding these limits can result in additional charges.
2. Insurance Coverage: Another crucial aspect to consider when opting for a short-term van lease is insurance coverage. While some leasing companies provide basic insurance as part of the package, others may require you to obtain your own policy. It is essential to thoroughly review the insurance options available to ensure you have adequate coverage during your lease period without any surprises or gaps in protection.
2. Insurance Coverage
Insurance Coverage: When considering a short-term van lease, it is important to carefully review the insurance coverage provided by the leasing company. Ensure that both liability and comprehensive coverage are included in the policy, as this will protect you from any potential financial loss in case of accidents or damages. Additionally, check if there are any restrictions on driver age or experience that may affect your ability to be covered under the policy. Clear understanding of the insurance terms will give you peace of mind during your short-term lease period.
Maintenance and Repairs: One advantage of opting for a short-term van lease is that maintenance and repairs are often included in the leasing agreement. This means that any regular servicing, mechanical issues, or wear-and-tear repairs can be taken care of without additional cost to you. It is recommended to clarify with the leasing company what specific services are covered under their maintenance package so you can anticipate any out-of-pocket expenses related to unexpected damages or excessive use.
3. Maintenance and Repairs
When it comes to maintenance and repairs, short-term van leases offer convenience and peace of mind. With a lease agreement, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Regular servicing included in the lease
- Quick response times for repairs
- Access to a network of authorized service centers
With these advantages, you can focus on your business without worrying about unexpected repair costs or lengthy wait times for vehicle maintenance.
Where to Find Short-Term Van Leases
Rental agencies are a convenient option for finding short-term van leases. Companies like Enterprise and Hertz offer flexible rental terms and a wide selection of vans to choose from. They also provide insurance coverage, roadside assistance, and maintenance services.
Vehicle manufacturers such as Ford and Mercedes-Benz often have leasing programs that offer short-term options. These programs allow you to lease directly from the manufacturer, providing access to the latest models with reliable performance.
Online marketplaces like Turo and Getaround connect individuals looking to rent out their vans with those in need of short-term leases. These platforms offer a variety of van options at competitive prices, making it easy for you to find the perfect vehicle for your needs.
Overall, there are several avenues where you can find short-term van leases including rental agencies, vehicle manufacturers’ leasing programs, and online marketplaces. Each option offers its own unique benefits in terms of convenience, selection, and cost-effectiveness.
1. Rental Agencies
Rental agencies offer a convenient and flexible solution for those in need of a short-term van lease. With their wide range of vehicle options and customizable rental periods, you can find the perfect van to meet your specific needs without being tied down by long-term commitments. Additionally, rental agencies often provide comprehensive insurance coverage and maintenance services, ensuring that you have peace of mind throughout your leasing period.
When it comes to short-term van leases, vehicle manufacturers also play a significant role. Many manufacturers now offer leasing programs directly through their dealerships, allowing customers to access high-quality vans at competitive rates. This option is particularly advantageous if you prefer dealing with the manufacturer directly or if you have specific brand preferences.
In today’s digital age, online marketplaces have become an increasingly popular choice for short-term van leases. These platforms connect individuals or businesses looking to rent out their vans with potential renters in need of temporary transportation solutions. The convenience and variety offered by online marketplaces make them an attractive option for those seeking flexibility and cost-effectiveness in their van leasing experience.
2. Vehicle Manufacturers
- Many vehicle manufacturers offer short-term van leases, making it a convenient option for businesses that require temporary transportation solutions.
- Short-term van leases provide access to reliable and well-maintained vehicles without the commitment of purchasing or long-term leasing.
- Popular vehicle manufacturers offering short-term van leases include Ford, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, and Toyota.
- Leasing directly from the manufacturer ensures quality assurance and access to the latest models equipped with advanced features.
3. Online Marketplaces
Online marketplaces have revolutionized the way we shop, and this holds true for short-term van leases as well. With just a few clicks, users can explore a wide range of options from various rental agencies and vehicle manufacturers. These online platforms provide convenience, competitive pricing, and the ability to compare different deals side by side. Whether you need a van for a weekend move or a week-long business trip, online marketplaces offer flexibility and affordability in finding the perfect short-term lease option.
Tips for Maximizing the Value of a Short-Term Van Lease
Plan ahead to maximize the value of your short-term van lease by considering your needs and duration of use. By accurately estimating the length of time you’ll need the van and planning accordingly, you can avoid unnecessary costs or penalties.
Choose a mileage package that suits your usage requirements to ensure you’re not paying for extra miles that you won’t use. Be mindful of both overage fees if you exceed the allotted mileage and unused miles in case there are any restrictions on rollover or refunds.
Maintaining the van in good condition throughout your lease will help minimize additional charges at its end. Regularly inspecting and servicing the vehicle as needed, avoiding accidents or damage, and keeping it clean will ensure a smooth return process without unexpected expenses.
1. Plan Ahead
- Determine the length of time you will need the van for, whether it’s a few days or a couple of months.
- Research and compare different short-term van lease options to find one that suits your specific needs and budget.
- Book your lease in advance to ensure availability and secure the best rates.
2. Opt for a Suitable Mileage Package:
- Estimate how much mileage you are likely to use during your rental period.
- Choose a mileage package that aligns with your projected usage to avoid any additional charges for exceeding the limit.
- Consider any potential changes in your plans that may affect your mileage requirements.
3. Keep the Van in Good Condition:
- Treat the leased van as if it were yours by keeping it clean and well-maintained throughout its use.
- Adhere to scheduled maintenance appointments and promptly address any mechanical issues or damages that may arise.
- Return the van in its original condition at the end of the lease term to avoid any penalties or extra fees.
End of blog post content
2. Opt for a Suitable Mileage Package
When choosing a short-term van lease, it is important to opt for a mileage package that suits your needs. Assess your average monthly mileage and select a plan that offers enough miles without exceeding your requirements. This will help you avoid additional charges for excess mileage and ensure cost-effectiveness in the long run. Consider factors such as the nature of your work or personal trips to determine the most suitable mileage package for you.
Additionally, take into account any extra fees associated with upgrading your mileage package during the lease term. If there is a possibility of exceeding your initial estimate, choose a flexible plan that allows adjustments without penalty fees. By carefully selecting an appropriate mileage package, you can optimize costs and make the most out of your short-term van lease experience
3. Keep the Van in Good Condition
To ensure the longevity of your short-term van lease and avoid any additional costs, it is crucial to keep the van in good condition. Here are some tips to help you maintain your leased van:
- Regularly check tire pressure and tread depth
- Schedule routine maintenance and servicing
- Keep the interior clean and free from debris
- Avoid overloading the van with excessive weight.
By following these simple guidelines, you can protect your investment and maximize the benefits of your short-term van lease.
Flexibility in van usage, reduced upfront costs, and avoiding long-term commitments make short-term van leases a cost-effective choice. With a short-term lease, you have the flexibility to use the van for as long as you need it without being tied down to a lengthy contract. This allows you to adapt your vehicle needs according to your business demands. Additionally, short-term leases often require lower upfront costs compared to purchasing or long-term leasing options. By avoiding long-term commitments, you have greater financial freedom and can allocate resources more efficiently. Short-term van leases provide a practical solution that saves both time and money for businesses in need of temporary transportation solutions.
Title: Maximizing the Benefits of Short-Term Van Leasing
Short-term van leasing offers businesses and individuals the flexibility they need without the long-term commitment and high upfront costs associated with purchasing or long-term leasing options. To make the most out of your short-term van lease, it is important to consider factors such as mileage packages, keeping the van in good condition, and understanding the cost-effectiveness of this leasing option.
1. Select the Right Mileage Package:
One of the key factors to consider when leasing a van is the mileage package. Assess your average monthly mileage and choose a plan that suits your needs. Be mindful of any additional charges for excess mileage and opt for a plan that aligns with your requirements to ensure cost-effectiveness in the long run. Consider the nature of your work or personal trips to determine the most suitable mileage package for you. It is also beneficial to choose a flexible plan that allows adjustments without penalty fees if there is a possibility of exceeding your initial estimate.
2. Maintain the Van in Good Condition:
To avoid additional costs and ensure the longevity of your short-term van lease, it is crucial to keep the van in good condition. Follow these tips to maintain your leased van:
– Regularly check tire pressure and tread depth to ensure optimal performance and safety.
– Schedule routine maintenance and servicing to prevent any mechanical issues.
– Keep the interior clean and free from debris to create a comfortable and professional environment.
– Avoid overloading the van with excessive weight,as this can put strain on the vehicle and lead to increased wear and tear.
3. Understand the Cost-Effectiveness:
Short-term van leasing can be a cost-effective option for businesses and individuals who only require transportation for a limited period of time. When comparing the costs of leasing versus purchasing, consider factors such as depreciation, maintenance costs, and resale value. Leasing allows you to avoid these additional expenses and provides flexibility to upgrade to newer models as they become available. Additionally, many leasing companies offer special offers and fixed-rate plans, allowing you to budget more effectively.
Short-term van leasing provides businesses and individuals with a flexible and cost-effective transportation solution. By selecting the right mileage package, maintaining the van in good condition, and understanding the cost-effectiveness of this leasing option, you can maximize the benefits and save both time and money. Whether you need a van for daily work tasks or for a specific project, short-term van leasing offers the flexibility and financial freedom that businesses and individuals need. Explore your options and find the perfect lease plan that suits your needs. With the right lease, you can focus on your core business functions and leave the transportation worries behind.Are you in need of a van for a short period of time? Whether you’re a business or an individual, short-term van leasing can provide you with a flexible and cost-effective transportation solution. In this blog post, we will discuss three key factors to consider when leasing a van for a short-term period.
1. Select the Right Mileage Package:
When leasing a van, it’s important to choose a mileage package that suits your needs. Consider how often you will be using the van and estimate the distance you will be traveling. It is crucial to accurately estimate your mileage to avoid any additional mileage charges. However, if there is a possibility of exceeding your initial estimate, it’s beneficial to choose a flexible plan that allows adjustments without penalty fees. By selecting the right mileage package, you can ensure that you are paying for exactly what you need.
2. Maintain the Van in Good Condition:
To avoid additional costs and ensure the longevity of your short-term van lease, it is crucial to keep the van in good condition. Regularly check tire pressure and tread depth to ensure optimal performance and safety. Schedule routine maintenance and servicing to prevent any mechanical issues. Keeping the interior clean and free from debris not only creates a comfortable environment but also maintains a professional image. Additionally, it’s important to avoid overloading the van with excessive weight, as this can put strain on the vehicle and lead to increased wear and tear.
3. Understand the Cost-Effectiveness:
Short-term van leasing can be a cost1. Short-term van leasing is a flexible and cost-effective solution for businesses or individuals needing a vehicle for a limited period.
2. It allows you to have a van for a specific duration without committing to a long-term contract or high upfront costs.
3. Many van leasing companies offer special offers and promotions specifically tailored for short-term leases, providing additional savings.
4. With short-term van leasing, you can choose the daily rental rate that suits your needs, allowing for better budget control.
5. Short-term van leases often offer the advantage of driving a brand-new vehicle, which can enhance your professional image.
6. Leasing companies provide various options for financing short-term van leases, including fixed-rate agreements and flexible hire packages.
7. Short-term van leasing allows businesses to adapt to changing demands, enabling them to scale their vehicle fleet as needed.
8. Unlike purchasing a van outright, short-term leasing eliminates the worries of depreciation, maintenance, and reselling.
9. With short-term van leasing, you can enjoy the benefits of a fully equipped and insured vehicle without the hassle of ownership responsibilities.
10. The process of obtaining a short-term van lease is generally quick and straightforward, with minimal paperwork and hassle.
What is the minimum duration for a short-term van lease?
When it comes to short-term van leasing, the minimum duration can vary depending on the leasing company and their policies. However, in general, the minimum duration for a short-term van lease is usually around 28 days.
Short-term van leases are ideal for businesses or individuals who require a vehicle for a short period of time, such as for a project or a temporary increase in transportation needs. This type of lease offers flexibility and convenience without the long-term commitment of a traditional lease.
With a short-term van lease, you can enjoy a range of benefits including the ability to choose from a variety of van models, access to new vehicles with the latest features, and the ability to easily upgrade or downsize your vehicle as needed.
It’s important to note that short-term van leases often come with special offers and daily rates, allowing you to have a fixed rate for the duration of your lease. This can be particularly beneficial for businesses looking to manage their budget and have a clear understanding of their monthly expenses.
When considering a short-term van lease, it’s advisable to reach out to various leasing companies to compare their terms and conditions, as well as any additional fees or charges that may apply. Additionally, ensure that you understand the mileage limits and any insurance requirements associated with the lease.
By carefully considering your transportation needs and exploring the options available, you can find a short-term van lease that suits your requirements and offers the flexibility you need. Whether you need a van for a month or a few months, short
Are there any restrictions on the distance I can travel when leasing a van on a short-term basis?
When leasing a van on a short-term basis, there may be restrictions on the distance you can travel. These restrictions will vary depending on the leasing company and the terms of your specific lease agreement.
Some leasing companies may impose a mileage limit on short-term van leases. This means that you will be limited to a certain number of miles that you can drive during the lease period. If you exceed this mileage limit, you may have to pay additional fees or charges.
It is important to carefully review the terms and conditions of your lease agreement to understand any mileage restrictions that may be in place. If you anticipate needing to travel long distances or if you have a specific mileage requirement, it is best to discuss this with the leasing company before signing the lease agreement.
In some cases, leasing companies may offer different mileage packages or options to accommodate your specific needs. These packages may include higher mileage limits or even unlimited mileage for an additional cost. It is worth exploring these options if you anticipate needing to travel longer distances during your short-term van lease.
Additionally, it is important to note that exceeding the mileage limit specified in your lease agreement can have financial implications. You may be required to pay excess mileage fees, which can add up quickly. Therefore, it is advisable to carefully estimate your mileage needs and choose a lease agreement that aligns with your anticipated usage.
In conclusion, while there may be restrictions on the distance you can travel when leasing a van on a short-term basis, these restrictions can vary depending on the leasing
How soon can I receive a short-term van lease?
If you are in need of a short-term van lease, you’ll be pleased to know that we offer quick and efficient service to ensure you can receive your van as soon as possible.
The exact timeframe for receiving a short-term van lease can vary depending on a few factors. Firstly, it will depend on the availability of the van you are interested in. If the van is in stock and ready to go, you could potentially receive it within just a few days.
However, if the van you want is not currently available, it may take a bit longer. In this case, we will work diligently to source the van you need from our network of trusted suppliers. This process usually takes between one to two weeks, depending on the specific requirements of your lease.
Additionally, the timeframe can also be influenced by the necessary paperwork and credit checks that need to be completed. We strive to process these as quickly as possible to avoid any unnecessary delays.
To expedite the process, it is recommended to have all your documentation prepared and ready to submit, such as proof of identity, proof of address, and proof of income. This will help to streamline the application process and ensure a faster turnaround time.
In conclusion, the timeframe for receiving a short-term van lease can vary depending on factors such as van availability, paperwork processing, and credit checks. Rest assured, our team is committed to providing you with a quick and efficient service to get you behind the wheel of your leased van as soon as possible.
What is the cost of a short-term van lease?
Short-term van leasing can be a cost-effective solution for businesses or individuals who require a van for a specific period of time. The cost of a short-term van lease can vary depending on several factors, such as the duration of the lease, the make and model of the van, and any additional features or services included.
Typically, short-term van leases are available for durations ranging from one month to 12 months. The longer the lease duration, the lower the monthly cost is likely to be. However, keep in mind that shorter leases may come with a higher monthly cost due to the flexibility they offer.
The make and model of the van also play a significant role in determining the cost. Vans with a higher market value or those that are in high demand may have a higher monthly lease cost. On the other hand, older or less popular models may have lower monthly costs.
Additionally, any additional features or services included in the lease agreement can impact the cost. For example, if the lease includes insurance coverage, maintenance services, or roadside assistance, the monthly cost is likely to be higher compared to a lease without these extras.
It’s important to note that short-term van leases often require an initial deposit, which is typically equivalent to one or two monthly payments. This deposit is refundable at the end of the lease period, provided the van is returned in good condition and within the agreed terms.
To get an accurate cost estimate for a short-term van lease, it is recommended to contact reputable
What documents do I need to provide to lease a van on a short-term basis?
If you’re looking to lease a van on a short-term basis, there are a few documents you’ll need to provide to get started. While the specific requirements may vary depending on the leasing company, here are some common documents you’ll likely need to submit:
1. Valid Driver’s License: You’ll need a current and valid driver’s license that allows you to legally operate a vehicle. Make sure your license is not expired or suspended.
2. Proof of Insurance: Most leasing companies require you to have auto insurance coverage before you can lease a van. You’ll need to provide proof of insurance, which typically includes the insurance policy number and the name of the insurance company.
3. Proof of Address: Leasing companies usually require proof of your current address. This can be a recent utility bill, bank statement, or a rental agreement. Make sure the document is in your name and clearly shows your address.
4. Proof of Income: You may be asked to provide proof of income to ensure you have the financial means to meet the lease payments. This can be in the form of recent pay stubs, bank statements, or tax returns. The leasing company wants to ensure you can afford the lease payments without any financial strain.
5. Business Documentation (if applicable): If you’re leasing a van for business purposes, you may be required to provide additional documentation. This can include your business license, tax identification number, or other proof of your business’s existence.
6. Additional Identification: Some leasing
What is the cancellation policy for short-term van leases?
When it comes to short-term van leases, understanding the cancellation policy is crucial. It is essential to be aware of the terms and conditions that govern your leasing agreement. Each leasing company may have different policies, so it is important to review your contract thoroughly before signing it. However, here are some common aspects of cancellation policies that you should be aware of:
1. Notice period: Generally, cancellation of a short-term van lease requires a notice period. This period can vary depending on the leasing company and the duration of your lease. It is typically stated in your contract, and it is crucial to adhere to this notice period to avoid any penalties or additional charges.
2. Early termination fees: If you decide to terminate your short-term van lease before the agreed-upon end date, you may be subject to early termination fees. These fees are usually calculated based on the remaining lease payments and can vary depending on the terms outlined in your leasing agreement.
3. Lease transfer or buyout options: Some leasing companies may provide options for lease transfer or buyout. A lease transfer allows you to transfer your lease to another party, while a buyout option allows you to purchase the van outright. These options can be explored if you need to cancel your lease earlier than expected.
4. Return conditions: When cancelling a short-term van lease, you are typically required to return the vehicle in good condition. The leasing company may conduct an inspection to assess any excess wear and tear or damages that may incur additional charges.