From £229.00 +VAT per month
Example Lease Prices*
Mercedes-Benz Vito Sport WASP Crew Van Lease – £499
£3500+VAT Deposit | 59x £499+VAT | £14,650+VAT Final Payment (*as pictured)
Mercedes-Benz Vito Premium Panel Van WASP Lease – £355
£3000+VAT Deposit | 59x £355+VAT | £8482.50+VAT Final Payment
Mercedes-Benz Vito Panel Van Premium Lease – £330
£3000 +VAT down | 59 x £330 +VAT | £9525 +VAT final payment
Mercedes-Benz Vito 110 Pure Panel Van Lease – £229
£2500 +VAT down | 59 x £229 +VAT | £7500 +VAT final payment (Crew Van + £30)
Specification of the Mercedes Vito
There are three new specifications (PURE, PROGRESSIVE and PREMIUM) but we have plenty of the Vito Sport at affordable prices. Only colour coded bumpers can get a WASP Splitter
The Vito WASP
The Swiss WASP Kit Includes: –
- Choice Of 18” Alloy Upgrades
- Front Splitter
- Rear Spoiler
Upgrades & extras In Addition To The WASP Pack Can Include: –
- Leather Interior
- Reversing Camera
- Lowered suspension
- Roof Bars
Mercedes Sport Specification Includes As Standard: – so there is a great deal of overlap and in our opinion not worth the difference
- 17” Alloy Wheels
- Colour Coded Bumpers
- Chrome Trims
- ESP System
- Twin Sliding Side Doors
- Cruise Control
For more on the Vito Sport itself, check out Mercedes.
*Please note: the WASP is NOT a Mercedes-Benz Special Edition factory approved model
We offer a range of leather upgrades that you can choose on most vans.
We ask a larger deposit when ordering leather and of course it will need to be ordered and
fitted so take a little longer.
Leather costs from £1500 to £2999 typically
Free leather design service from Hell 4 Leather. Once you have been accepted and a deposit taken our helpful team will guide you through leather ordering. Show you the range of colours, patterns and how to design something unique. We then send you a a mock up image of how your van leather will look.
We take payment in full where leather deals are done as bespoke customised leather doesnt have much of a second hand market should you change your mind!
- Based on 5 seater basic leathers from £1500
Its less obviously for a two or three seater van.
- Upgrade to a fine Nappa leather shown with Hex and more complicated designs
from £2999 for a 5 seater
- Choice of no less than 6 leather stitch styles
See our main van leather page
- 12 months guarantee on all leather Nationally
This covers stiching coming apart, sagging.
It wont cover rips or stains of course.
Upgrade to 3 year guarantee on some leathers for £399
Van Leather Ordering Questions That We Might Ask
- Obviously the colour of the leather ! There are about 30 leather colours approx.
Its great to be different but if you order a ‘Katie Price” its going to be worth less not
more in 3 years !
- The material. There is standard Robust Leather, Nappa Leather, Mock Suede
The robust is the most popular as it resists stains and scratching more. Its like your sofa at home.
But you cant beat the feel and smell of Nappa
- The stich pattern. Cross, Bently, Oval, list is endless. Ask your account manager for a link to build your leather.
- If you want a logo or any branding
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy
CONTACT US TODAY
If you’re looking for a new or used van, give us a call at Swiss. We’ll be happy to talk modifications, finance, or walk you through the finer points of each of our great vans.