The VW Transporter Kombi is the most popular van at Swiss Vans
- Best stock of the VW Transporter Kombi in the UK
- Range of options when choosing your VW Transporter Kombi
- Affordable Volkswagen lease deals with Swiss
- Upgrade your Transporter as part of your lease
- 5 Star customer reviews
- Low deposits from £500
VW Transporter – Highline – Kombi – SWB – 150PS – Manual
Finance Lease from £319pm + VAT
Deposit – £3000 + VAT
With final payment
Other models include: Panel van, DSG, 4MOTION, LWB
Call us now on 01656 837584 to get your own personal quote on the VW Transporter Kombi you need.
Combining carrying cargo with passengers, the VW Transporter Kombi has the versatility to become a vital asset for your business. It can handle the smallest to the largest of jobs all while providing you with a sleek and stylish look.
Whatever size and specification you need your VW Transporter Kombi to have, we will be able to find it. With a large range of stock all around the UK, Swiss Vans will be able to get the van you need quickly.
- SWB – Load space of 3.5m3 behind rear passenger bench
- LWB – Load space of 4.4m3 behind rear passenger bench
- Manual – 5 speed or 6 speed gearbox
- DSG – Volkswagen’s 7-speed automatic transmission system
- 4MOTION – Volkswagen’s all-wheel drive system
- Engine sizes – 102PS, 150PS and 204PS.
Every business has different requirements but you can get exactly what you need from your commercial vehicle with the range of choices available for the VW Transporter Kombi.
Specifications of VW Transporter Kombi
You also have a choice of specification to make sure the comfort level and look of your Transporter is as you wish.
The three options are Startline, Trendline and Highline.
- Startline – DAB Radio, Bluetooth, 5″ touch screen, USB and AUX inputs, rubber floor covering, electric windows
- Trendline – Cruise control, body-colour bumpers, rear parking sensors, upgraded cloth, driver’s and passenger’s armrests.
- Highline – Air conditioning, heated windscreen, alloy wheels, automatic lights, rain sensing wipers, Thatcham alarm and immobiliser.
For further details on what these trims contain, check out the brochure.
Upgrade to a WASP
Volkswagen offer two further sports specifications, the Sportline and Edition to enhance the look of your Transporter. But, these can come at a premium.
At Swiss Vans, we’ve made it affordable to give your VW Transporter Kombi a sporty look with our WASP upgrade.
The WASP includes:
- Choice of 18″ alloys
- Front splitter
- Rear spoiler
- Side bars (Black or polished)
You can spread the cost of your WASP kit out across your lease deal so it makes it more affordable.
Financing a van with Swiss
You need a van for your business in order to operate but you don’t have the cash. That’s okay because we offer finance and lease options which allow everyone to get the van they need.
- Finance lease – After placing a deposit, you pay agreed monthly fees across 3-5 years with a final payment reflective of the expected value of the vehicle due at the end of the deal. Vehicle to be sold to third party at conclusion of lease.
- Lease purchase – Place a deposit and pay monthly across a number of years for your van. Then, pay a final lump sum at the end of the deal to secure ownership of the vehicle.
- Hire purchase – Deposit of 10% of vehicle value with fixed monthly payments across a number of years. After the final monthly fee is paid, you own the vehicle. You will pay more interest the longer the deal runs for.
- Contract hire – Long term rental of a vehicle where you pay a set monthly fee over a period of time and to an agreed level of mileage. Returned at the end of the deal. Exceeded mileage and damage can result in charges.
Call our sales team on 01656 674620 and they will be able to assist you on which deal may be best for you and get you the quote you need.
Swiss Vans Ltd
2nd Floor Offices
T: 01656 837248