Standard Specification on the VW Transporter Highline and Kombi Highline
The Transporter Highline is at top end of the specification spectrum in the VW Transporter range. This classy, high spec transporter has some outstanding features as standard. It also makes an excellent starting point for further Swiss Vans Modification. The majority of our Transporter WASPs start life as a Highline Kombi or Highline Panel Van.
Main features of the TRANSPORTER HIGHLINE are:
- Climatic air-conditioning system
- Leather-wrapped multifunction steering wheel
- 16″ Clayton alloy wheels or 17 inch Alloys
- Laminated, heated windshield
- Separate daytime running light with automatic headlight control and Coming Home feature
- Parking sensors
- App connect new for 2020
- Comfort dash discontinued for 2020 as its just too comfy
- Pure grey now FOC paint
Within the cab area, a high class feel is accomplished with a drivers seat armrest, (also on the front passenger seat in the Kombi) a Leather multi-function steering wheel, gearknob and gaiter, Climatic air conditioning, Heated windscreen, Automatically dimming rear-view mirror with rain sensor, Automatic driving light control, Cruise control and luxurious Simora cloth upholstery.
Also as standard, you get a Comfort Pack, which includes foldable grab handles on ‘A’ pillars, waste bin for door pockets, twin sun visors with vanity mirrors, two-tone horn, dimmable dashboard illumination and additional noise suppression measures.
Outside, the Highline continues to impress with all of these feature as standard:
- Body-coloured bumpers, door mirrors and handles.
- Rear parking sensors and automated emergency breaking
- Automatic headlight activation with daytime running lights, leaving home and manual coming home function.
- Front fog lights with cornering lights.
- 16″ Clayton alloy wheels with 205/65 R16 low rolling resistance tyres on the T28, T30 102PS and 150PS engines.
- or 17″ Devonport alloy wheels with 215/65 R17 low rolling resistance tyres on the T32 and/or 204PS engine.
With security in mind, the Transporter Highline has a Thatcham Category 1 approved alarm and immobiliser with tow-away, perimeter and interior cab protection. Peace of mind for your valuable cargo.
VW Transporter Highline Example Paint Colours
Swiss Vans recommend that you refer to the manufacturer’s website for clarification of any details, just in case we got something wrong.
VW Transporter Panel Van Lease – £239 per month
£2500 down 48 x £239+VAT month plus final payment.
VW Transporter Kombi Lease – £249 per month
£2500 down 48 x £249+VAT month plus final payment.
Highline Upgrade – £50 per month
Higher Trim Level
Custom Alloys + Swiss Styling Pack