Carry your equipment and colleagues in style with the VW Transporter Kombi. This cultural icon can double as a practical works van and a trendy weekend vehicle for the family. With a range of sizes to choose from, you can be sure that you can get the right Volkswagen Transporter for your business.
You can carry up to 6 passengers and still have plenty of cargo space with the VW Transporter Kombi. There is a choice of two wheelbases and two roof heights which allows for a load capacity from 3.5m3 up to 4.4m3. Folding the rear bench can allow for increased load space on the occasions you need it.
Depending on how much weight you will be shifting, there are three different options for engine power- 102PS, 150PS and 204PS. The Kombi is also available as an automatic with the DSG transmission as well as in all wheel drive with the 4MOTION.
If carrying passengers isn’t important, the panel van VW Transporter T6 could be better for you.
Specifications of the VW Transporter Kombi
Whether you want your Transporter Kombi to be basic for work or packed full of the latest features for your comfort, you get to choose. The three specifications are Startline, Trendline and Highline.
Opting for the Highline would ensure your VW Transporter Kombi has the best possible residual value at the end of your lease deal.
- 16”/17” alloy wheels
- Air conditioning
- Heated windscreen
- Automatic lights
- Thatcham Cat 1 alarm
- Cruise control
- Body colour bumpers and mouldings
- DAB Radio
- Steel bulkhead
- Rear parking sensors
- Rubber floor covering
You can choose the Startline or Trendline should you prefer these.
Check out the VW brochure for further detail on the specifications.
Upgrade to the Swiss WASP
Get people’s heads turning by giving your VW Transporter Kombi a WASP upgrade. The WASP is our very own Sport spec for the T6.
The WASP adds:
- Choice of 18” alloys
- Front splitter
- Rear spoiler
- Side bars (Black or chrome)
Take a look here for the VW Transporter WASP.
How much is a VW Transporter Kombi?
Depending on the exact vehicle you opt for as part of your lease deal, the exact price may differ.
- WASP pack – Add approx £36pm extra
- Basic leather £1499 + VAT
- Vanorak Boot Stowage – £169 + VAT
- Roof Bars – £199 + VAT
- Satnav – from £899 + VAT
- Reversing Camera – £349 + VAT
- Ply-Lining – £170 + VAT
Alternative payment options
You don’t have to lease a VW Transporter Kombi. We have the best deals on finance lease but we have options should other payment methods be better for you.
- Hire purchase
- Lease purchase
- Finance lease
- Buying outright
- Contract hire
Call us now for your own personalised quote on the VW Transporter Kombi that you want.
Need an even bigger van? Try the VW Crafter. Is the Transporter too big for you? Check out the VW Caddy.
Nissan Navara Lease
Entry Model & Business Pack
The most basic VW Transporter is as safe as the most expensive, and you never pay for safety at Volkswagen. As standard even the most basic £249 Kombi
- 5 seats as standard. Most out stock 2+1 rear ask.
- Cruise control
- Steel wheels (most upgrade anyway)
- App connect
- Emergency braking
- Electric windows
- Black bumpers Business Pack Upgrade
- Enhanced resale value typically £450
- Rear parking sensors
The Highline is roughly £50 more a month but what do you get for that?
- Alloy wheels 17 inch (upgrade to 18 £10 a month)
- Aircon in the front
- Electric wing mirrors (folding is extra)
- Heated windscreen with the little wires
- Colour coded bumpers so you can change appearance later on of the van
VW Transporter Sportline
VW Transporter Sportline packs
Currently there is no Offcial VW Transporter T6.1 Sportline and current splitters are unlikely to fit the new design bumper.
This still means a great deal and even more choice
We can help by customising your new 110, 150 or 199 PS Diesel Engine. The latter comes in DSG only of course
- Rear spoiler choice shapes. Swiss, ABT, genuine.
- Side bars round or Sportline Triangular ones. All have a 12 month guarantee.
We also sell official VW Sidebars with a 3 year guarantee.
- VW Transporter T6.1 Lowering or coilovers. 30 mm, 40mm and Coilovers
- Super Leather interior and New Style Seats. New wings available to change shape.
- Alloys up to 18 inches. We are happy to sell you larger alloys but ask for a disclaimer as it can affect warranty
on drivedrains especially if you remap the van.
- Upgrades such as alarm, reversing camera, towbars, WIFI in van, witness cameras.
Sportline Leather Upgrades
Choose from 3 engines 110 150 199 PS all diesel engines An electric version with a range of over 100 miles is due for 2020 Most Swiss VW Transporter stock vans will have Colour coded bumpers- so when a splitter is realsed you can add Aircon, electric heated mirrors, parking sensors and App connect. 5 or 6 seats and 1 or two side load doors. All will have a tailgate. Barn doors reduce resale value. Popular Factory Options On Many Of Our Sportline Ready Vans
- 2+1 Rear seats
- Comfort dashboard
- Twin side load doors
- LED lights front and back. The standard ones are not the best so this is a popular option
- Occasional sunroofs
- Heated electric folding mirrors oppose to just heated.
- Additional keys
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible.
All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Plicy incase the vehicle is written off. Many commerical insurance policies will not pay new for old.
Hire Purchase –
Contract hire –
Lease Purchase –
Finance Lease –
Operational Lease –
Credit Limit –
- Hire purchase. VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is checper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire. This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch.
Click here for contract hire
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease puchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once its paid you get automatic ownership. Its better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease- By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . Its gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy
- Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit. Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.