For those who want something special, Volkswagen’s upmarket T6 van is the VW Transporter Edition. The Highline specification is given an exclusive look and includes distinct decals which help to distinguish the Edition from the rest.
You can only get the VW Transporter Edition as a T30 short wheelbase so if extra space is paramount, it may not be for you. But, there is still a substantial load capacity of 5.8m3 in the panel van while the Edition Kombi allows you to carry passengers.
Should you need something more powerful or a longer wheelbase, the VW Transporter Sportline has a generous load space and a sleek style, too.
Whether you want to change gears or prefer the smooth drive of an automatic, there is the choice of a 6 speed manual and the 7 speed DSG. Both options come with a 150PS power output.
Find out more about Volkswagen’s DSG.
What does the VW Transporter Edition include?
The Edition has the same specification of the Highline model with a few additional extras.
For the Highline or lower specifications of the Transporter, check out the panel van and kombi options. Also the VW Transporter Sportline
The VW Transporter Edition includes:
- LED Highlights
- Discover Media with App-Connect
- Black styling accents
- Tinted rear light clusters
- Exclusive decals
- 17”/18” Alloy wheels
- Parking sensors and rear-view camera
Find out more about the Edition here.
For our an affordable upgrade as an alternative to the VW Transporter Edition, we do our own WASP pack on the Highline trim.
- Side bars (chrome or black)
- Choice of alloys
- Front splitter
- Rear spoiler
Find out more here.
How much is the VW Transporter Edition?
It depends on exactly what you go for but it would come at a premium compared to other Transporters.
Availability isn’t always the best but give us a call and we can try our best to quote you on your own Volkswagen Transporter Kombi .
There are options available to help you purchase your own VW Transporter Edition. Whatever your needs and budget, our sales team can talk you through what you are able to do. The van can be suited to your personal needs, too.
The purchase options include:
- Finance lease
- Hire purchase
- Lease purchase
- Buying outright
Give our sales team a call, they will happy to help you out and get you a quote on a VW Transporter Edition.
- VW kombi edition lease
- VW kombi edition lease
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible.
All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Plicy incase the vehicle is written off. Many commerical insurance policies will not pay new for old.
Hire Purchase –
Contract hire –
Lease Purchase –
Finance Lease –
Operational Lease –
Credit Limit –
- Hire purchase. VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is checper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire. This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch.
Click here for contract hire
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease puchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once its paid you get automatic ownership. Its better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease- By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . Its gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy
- Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit. Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
VW Transporter Sportline
VW Transporter Sportline packs Currently there is no Offcial VW Transporter T6.1 Sportline and current splitters are unlikely to fit the new design bumper. This still means a great deal and even more choice We can help by customising your new 110, 150 or 199 PS Diesel Engine. The latter comes in DSG only of course
- Rear spoiler choice shapes. Swiss, ABT, genuine.
- Side bars round or Sportline Triangular ones. All have a 12 month guarantee. We also sell official VW Sidebars with a 3 year guarantee.
- VW Transporter T6.1 Lowering or coilovers. 30 mm, 40mm and Coilovers
- Super Leather interior and New Style Seats. New wings available to change shape.
- Alloys up to 18 inches. We are happy to sell you larger alloys but ask for a disclaimer as it can affect warranty on drivedrains especially if you remap the van.
- Upgrades such as alarm, reversing camera, towbars, WIFI in van, witness cameras.
VW Transporter Upgrades
Choose from 3 engines 110 150 199 PS all diesel engines An electric version with a range of over 100 miles is due for 2020 Most Swiss VW Transporter stock vans will have Colour coded bumpers- so when a splitter is realsed you can add Aircon, electric heated mirrors, parking sensors and App connect. 5 or 6 seats and 1 or two side load doors. All will have a tailgate. Barn doors reduce resale value. We stock normally 300 New VW Transporter Kombi that no one else in the UK will have access to Popular Factory Options On Many Of Our Sportline Ready Vans
- 2+1 Rear seats
- Comfort dashboard
- Twin side load doors
- LED lights front and back. The standard ones are not the best so this is a popular option
- Occasional sunroofs
- Heated electric folding mirrors oppose to just heated.
- Additional keys