Hit the road and explore the country in the VW California Beach. Volkswagen have a reputation for producing high-quality camper vans and they continue to deliver. Get out and about knowing you can retreat to the warmth of your very own Hotel California. The California van first debuted in 2015
You can sleep up to 4 people with the rear converted into a sleeping area and the top popping up to create space for a sleeping area above. We dont think they will ever bring out an electric T6 version !
Even though you can only sleep for, you can travel with up to 7 passengers with the different seating options available. This allows you to use the vehicle day-to-day as well as when you’re holidaying.
The California Beach comes as a 2.0L 150PS engine only. But, you have the option of a 6-speed manual or 7 speed DSG automatic transmission. The vans we supply come directly from VW Van Centres
Should you want a more powerful engine or the 4MOTION system for your VW California, you may have to look at the Ocean spec.
VW California Beach – SWB – 150PS manual
Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)
Deposit: £6,000 inc. VAT
Monthly payments: 48 x £492 inc VAT
Guaranteed Future Value: £19,900 inc VAT
Specification of VW California Beach
The Beach is the entry-level trim of the VW California. Probably better for short overnight trips rather than long breaks, the Beach – with its two double berths – is ideal to get a nights sleep. For more on all the California options, take a look at the brochure. The Beach includes:
- Pop-up aluminium roof (body-colour)
- 2 two-person beds
- Electric hook-up
- Second battery (12V)
- Rail for awning
- Set of folding table and chairs
- DAB Radio
- Rotating front seats
Opting for this specification allows you to get a vehicle you can sleep in without having to do a conversion. If you want a little extra, such as a stove, sink and extra storage, the California Ocean may be better for you.
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy