An advanced and functional compact commercial vehicle; you can be sure to get the perfect small van for your business with the VW Caddy. With all the latest features and comforts, your working day can be a whole lot easier with the Caddy panel van.
The extensive Caddy range allows you to choose from a number of variants and bodystyles to ensure you get the exact vehicle your business needs. In your standard VW Caddy panel van, you get a load capacity of 3.2m3 while the Maxi bumps that up to 4.2m3.
Take a look at the Caddy Maxi, where you have a Kombi option to seat more passengers.
For those who need to avoid congestion charges and want to save on road tax, you can get the VW Caddy as a 1.0L petrol with a power output of 102PS.
If you need a more powerful engine, the 2.0L diesels have power up to 150PS. You can even choose Volkswagen’s DSG system to give your Caddy automatic transmission for a smoother drive.
Specification of the VW Caddy
After picking your VW Caddy and engine, you then have a choice of three specifications – Startline, Trendline or Highline.
To get the latest features and best comforts, opt for the top spec Highline. This trim helps to get the best value when it comes to selling your Caddy.
- 15″/16″ alloy wheels
- Cruise control
- Air condtioning
- Heated windscreen
- Satellite navigation
- Thatcham Cat 1 immobiliser
- Rear parking sensors
- Body colour kit
- Full bulkhead (half mesh/half solid)
- Lights and vision pack
If a Startline or Trendline is what you’re looking for, find out more about what they include with Volkswagen.
Upgrade to a WASP
One of the only small vans that can take our unique WASP upgrade, you can give your VW Caddy a sporty look at an affordable price.
The WASP includes:
- Choice of 17″ alloys
- Front splitter
- Rear spoiler
- Side bars (Black or polished)
Take a look at the VW Caddy WASP for more.
Although leasing is the most popular form of payment with our customers, we do offer alternative methods should these better suit you.
- Buying outright
- Lease purchase
- Hire purchase
- Contract hire
- Finance lease
Give our sales team a call today to get your own personalised quote on the VW Caddy for you.
For more space from your Volkswagen, try the VW Transporter or the Crafter.
Or The VW Transporter Sportline
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy