If you need something bigger than a small van but something smaller than a medium van, then the VW Caddy Maxi is the vehicle for you. With the Maxi variant, the Caddy is a compact panel van which offers an impressive load space.
The Caddy Maxi is ideal for those who want a small van with plenty of room for tools and equipment. You can get 4.2m3 in load capacity in the panel van and it won’t feel like you’re driving a works van.
You can choose between petrol and diesel options when choosing the engine for your VW Caddy Maxi. The petrol comes in a 102PS manual only. Should you not want a manual, Volkswagen offer their automatic DSG system as a 150PS diesel.
For the SWB option, take a look at the standard VW Caddy. If you wish to carry your crew in your Caddy, the Caddy Maxi Kombi includes a rear passenger bench.
Specification of the VW Caddy Maxi
When choosing your Caddy, you have the options of three different trimlines.
Startline is most basic which is ideal for those who need a vehicle purely for work purposes. If you want some extra comfort out of your van then the Trendline could be an option with the Highline having all the modern features.
For the best driving experience from your small van, we recommend opting for the Highline. This specification also helps the Caddy Maxi when it comes to resale.
- 15″/16″ alloy wheels
- Cruise control
- Air condtioning
- Heated windscreen
- Satellite navigation
- Thatcham Cat 1 immobiliser
- Rear parking sensors
- Body colour kit
- Full bulkhead (Solid)
- Lights and vision pack
For a complete overview of the specifications, check out Volkswagen’s brochure.
Give your VW Caddy Maxi a unique and sporty look with our own WASP kit.
- Choice of 17″ alloys
- Front splitter
- Rear spoiler
- Side bars
Add this to your Caddy lease deal at an affordable price. Take a look at the Caddy WASP.
How to finance a VW Caddy Maxi?
At Swiss Vans, we offer a number of different options to ensure you can get the right Caddy Maxi deal for you. You can spread the cost out across a number of months or buy the vehicle with a single payment.
- Finance lease
- Buying outright
- Hire purchase
- Lease purchase
For a personalised quote on the VW Caddy Maxi, call our sales team who will be more than happy to help.
Citroen Berlingo Enterprise
Ford Transit Courier
Ford Transit Connect
Small Vans For Sale
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy