Not many small vans have enough room for passengers as well as cargo. But, with the VW Caddy Maxi Kombi, you have plenty of space to carry both your team and equipment. check out our other crew vans for sale
If you need a Caddy that can carry passengers, then the only model you can get is the long wheelbase Maxi Kombi. However, even with this variant there is flexibility as you can fold the rear passenger bench to allow for extra room.
While seating 5 passengers, the VW Caddy Maxi Kombi offers a load space of 1.6 m³. For the occasions you need the extra room, the rear bench can be folded or removed completely to increase load capacity up to 4.1m3 – which is just shy of the Caddy panel van.
Should you want to avoid diesel emissions charges in big cities, there is a petrol engine option with the Caddy Maxi Kombi. You can get the diesel as an automatic with Volkswagen’s DSG system.
If you don’t need to carry passengers, the Caddy panel van could be better for you.
Specification of the VW Caddy Maxi Kombi
There is only the one specification with the Caddy Maxi Kombi but you can choose to upgrade your van to include any extras.
Standard items on Caddy Maxi Kombi
- DAB radio
- Electrically heated door mirrors
- Rubber floor covering
- Black bumpers and mirrors
- Twin side loading doors
- Lockable glovebox
- Thatcham Cat 2 immobiliser
Upgrade to the Business Pack to include air conditioning, anti-theft alarm and parking sensors.
Find out more about the specification with Volkswagen.
Upgrade to a WASP
If you wish to give your Caddy Maxi Kombi an edgier look, we offer an exclusive WASP upgrade.
- Front splitter
- Rear spoiler
- Side bars (Black or polished)
- Choice of 17″ alloys
Check out the WASP for the VW Caddy here.
If you wish to include anything else for your Caddy then we can accommodate those extra needs as part of your lease deal.
How to get a VW Caddy Maxi Kombi
Finance Lease example
We offer a number of different ways to get yourself a Caddy Maxi Kombi. You can spread out the cost in a Caddy lease deal while we also take outright purchase of the van
Our methods include:
- Finance lease
- Buying outright
- Hire purchase
- Lease purchase
- Contract hire (no modifications)
Give our sales team a call to get yourself a personal quote on the VW Caddy Maxi Kombi.
If you’re looking for a bigger vehicle, the Volkswagen options include both the Transporter and Crafter.
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible.
All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Plicy incase the vehicle is written off. Many commerical insurance policies will not pay new for old.
Hire Purchase –
Contract hire –
Lease Purchase –
Finance Lease –
Operational Lease –
Credit Limit –
- Hire purchase. VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is checper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire. This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch.
Click here for contract hire
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease puchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once its paid you get automatic ownership. Its better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease- By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . Its gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hireGAP Insurance.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy
- Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit. Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.