Vauxhall Vivaro Double Cab
59 x £219 / £Yes Balloon
If you need a vehicle that is practical for your business, comfortable for passengers and is easy on the eye, the Vauxhall Vivaro double cab will tick all the boxes. Built in Britain; the Vivaro is a popular and affordable choice for UK van drivers in the competitive medium van sector. New Vivaro Doublecab is running with 2.0 litre diesel engine generating 120PS. No petrol model is made.
The Vauxhall Vivaro is a versatile vehicle which comes in a wide variety of sizes and shapes – including a platform cab. But, for those who need a compromise between storage space and passenger room, the double cab is the model for you. Its very similar to the Renault Trafic Sport
and other Kombi vans. They make a 9 seater minibus version similar to the
- DAB system
- Eight speakers
- Vauxhall Connect
- Foldable electrically adjustable/heated door mirrors • Wide-angle mirror on driver’s side
- One-touch electrically operated front windows
- Rear parking distance sensors
- Rain-sensitive windscreen wipers
- Automatic lighting control
- LED daytime running lights
- Air conditioning – manual
- Dual front passengers’ seat with underseat storage
- Unglazed rear doors (90˚/180˚ opening)
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Visibility Pack
- Security alarm system
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP) with Hill Start Assist (HSA)Remote control central deadlocking
- Driver and front passengers’ curtain and side-impact airbags, front passenger‘s airbag with deactivation switch
- Deactivation switch for front passenger’s front and side-impact airbags
You can choose between two wheelbase lengths which can provide load space of up to 5.5m3 with a generous of payload of up to 1415kg. This comes alongside seating for up to 6 people, matching passenger accommodation with cargo capacity.
There is no automatic option for the Vivaro but there are other medium vans that offer this transmission. Check out he panel van version of the Vivaro.
Something larger for the same price is the Citroen Relay
Specifications of the Vivaro Double Cab
The look and image of your business can be enhanced with the top-level trim for the Vauxhall Vivaro – the Sportive. With this trim, you have comfort and a sporty style combined. There is a more basic specification if this is better for you.
The Sportive specification includes:
- 16” alloys
- Cruise control
- Rear parking sensors
- Body colour bumpers
- Rain sensing wipers
- Automatic lights
- Keyless entry and start
- Metallic paint
Find out more about the Vivaro with Vauxhall.
You can choose to personalise or add a feature to your Vauxhall Vivaro to satisfy your needs. We can perform the upgrades at Swiss HQ. Upgrades available:
- Alloy upgrades
- Performance upgrades
- Full nappa leather
- Reversing camera
- Superguard paint sealant
Best Ways Of Van Finance
At Swiss we have literally most funders on the market and will introduce you to the best value. Our aim is to help you grow your fleet
and become your natural choice to replace vehicles.
– Van Hire purchase – VAT down and VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months.
– Van Leasing
Small deposits from one payment in advance to 50% of the van price. Its 100% tax deductible so great fir new start companies that have start up costs. Is the favourite way for many manufacturers so often attracts the greatest discounts. Its more flexible than contract hire.
– Lease Purchase
Not all manufactures support this method so often pre registered vans are the way to go. This is because you take ownerships automatically and they worry it will affect residual values. Ask us first as often you cant get a private plate on this method. Its very much like HP but more suited to VAT registered companies as they can claim the VAT back of course. If you are flat rate VAT this is the one for you.
– Van Contract Hire
Great for larger fleets that want to control costs but its seldom sold to smaller users as its quite restrictive. Many ask for it because they have asked for it in the past. Some mistakenly think there is no credit check check but there is.