The new and improved Vauxhall Combo is emerging as a front-runner in the small van sector. With a practical load area which can handle generous amounts of weight, the Combo can become an important asset for your business.
There is flexibility in the size of your Combo with two wheelbases available – L1 and L2. These offer a load space of 3.3m3 and 3.9m3 respectively. You can get the Combo in a crew van variant which can seat up to 5 passengers. With the seats folded, this can still give you a cargo capacity of 3.5m3.
With the diesel engine, you have power outputs of 75PS, 100PS or 130PS in 1.5L or there is the option of a 130PS with the 1.5L. An automatic gearbox is also offered with the 130PS while There is also the option of a 1.2L petrol engine at a power of 110PS. Check out our other Crew Vans
Should you want an alternative to the Vauxhall Combo, we have other small vans. Or for something larger, Vauxhall offer the Vivaro and Movano.
Specification of the Combo
Choose from three different trim levels for your Vaxuhall Combo to get the comfort and features you want from your van.
The entry-level spec is the Edition which is ideal for those who want a work-focused vehicle.
- Full steel bulkhead
- DAB Radio
- Illuminated load area
- Adjustable driver’s seat (4 ways)
In the middle is the Sportive trim.
- Cruise control
- Air con
- Parking sensors (rear)
- Adjustable driver’s seat (6 ways)
- Alarm system
Limited Edition Nav
At the top of the pile for the Vauxhall Combo is the Limited Edition Nav.
- 16” alloy wheels
- 8” colour touchscreen
- Sat Nav
- Exclusive front bumper
To find out more about the specifications of the Combo, visit Vauxhall.
How to finance a Combo?
Most straightforward way to get your hands on a Vauxhall Combo is to buy it outright. But, that’s not possible for everyone that wishes to get their hands on a van. This is why we offer finance methods which allow you to spread the cost out into monthly payments.
Our options include:
- Hire purchase
- Lease purchase
- Finance lease
- Contract hire
- Buying outright
Call our sales team to discuss the Combo and what your options are. They will be able to provide you with a quote on the exact van you need.
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper.
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment.