The New Toyota Proace is available in a surprising number of models
One of the most straightforward medium vans to drive is the Toyota Proace. It is made even more manoeuvrable with the compact model. The Toyota Proace Compact overlaps the small van and medium van categories. You can park it easily while it has great fuel economy which makes it an ideal choice if you need a medium van to navigate through busy cities.
Your business can benefit from the use of a Proace whether you’re a tradesman or a delivery driver. The Proace has great strength and can provide plenty of space for your work tools or deliver items. You can carry weights of up to a 1,000kg and a load capacity of up to 4.6m3 – this is what makes it closer to a small van than some medium vans.
As the Proace provides such a comfortable drive for a van, you could choose to include a second row of seats to carry the kids around. However, the crew cab is only available in the long model.
If the Compact doesn’t have the sufficient amount of space for you, the Proace can come in medium or long models. Find out more with Toyota.
Models & Styles
Base & Comfort
Sizes – L1H1, L2H1, L3H1
Engines 95, 115,120
Price Example on Base Model
£2000 down 60 x £179 a month plus balloon
Most people tend to pay £200- £250 a month as a shorter term and a higher spec model or take accessories
You can get the Proace in one of two specifications – either the Base or the Comfort. Perfect for business, the Base is the more affordable option which comes with basic interior and image. If you’ll be spending more than just your work hours in the van, then you could opt for the Comfort.
The Comfort includes:
- 16” steel wheels with wheel caps
- Air con
- Smart cargo (folding passenger seat, increasing load length)
- Panel bulkhead
- Vehicle stability control
- Body coloured bumpers, mirrors and handles
- Cruise control
- DAB radio
How to get a Toyota Proace
Finance lease is the most popular option with our customers but we do offer other methods if it doesn’t suit you. If you want to buy the vehicle outright, that’s okay, too.
Our payment options include:
- Contract hire
- Finance lease
- Hire purchase
- Buying outright
- Lease purchase
You can find more detail on our methods on our van finance page. Or, speak to our team about the Proace today and they will be happy to help.
Transit Connect Lease
Ford Transit Custom Auto
T6 lease info
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy