Toyota Hilux lease
For an iconic pickup that has built up a strong reputation over more than half a century, look no further than the Toyota Hilux. A robust vehicle with some serious pulling power; the Hilux will make light work of heavy loads and any towing. If you work in agriculture or construction, a Toyota Hilux lease deal could be perfect as the 4X4 drive makes it easy to navigate even the most difficult terrain.
There is some flexibility in size and space with the three different body styles on offer. For those who need as much space as possible then the Single cab will provide that, while you can give up some of this space for a five-seater with the Double cab. The other option is the Extra cab which provides a 2+2 seating arrangement with restricted space in the rear for occasional use.
Every Hilux packs a punch with towing being its forte. It has a towing capability of up to 3.5 tonnes on top of a payload of just over 1,000kg. There is also the option to choose between manual and automatic. So, if you need a lot moved in one go without the need of changing gear, then it is possible for the Hilux to do just that.
Learn more about the Toyota Hilux here.
Please note: If you want the top specification – the Invincible – then these are only available as Double cab.
Specification of the Toyota Hilux
If you just want a 4×4 to serve a purpose, without any of the luxuries in order to keep the cost of your Toyota Hilux lease down then you can get an Active specification. However, the high spec Invincible comes with a lot of extras.
The Invincible includes:
- 18” alloy wheels
- Start/stop engine
- Toyota Safety Sense (pre collision detection, lane alert and road sign assist)
- Push button ignition
- 7” touchscreen (Invincible X only)
- Sat Nav (Invincible X only)
- Heated front seats with black leather (Invincible X only)
Benefits of a Toyota Hilux lease
Finance lease is a popular option with sole traders, small businesses and limited companies. This is largely down to the tax exemptions as well as not having to pay a large amount of money in one go.
Benefits of finance lease are:
- 100% tax deductable
- Easy to get into a new vehicle every 2-3 years
- Claim back VAT quarterly
- Lowest interest rates on the market
- 3 year warranty
- No mileage limitation
There are different ways to finance a van so check out our Cheap Van Finance.
Nissan Navara Lease
VW Caravelle For Sale
Ford Ranger Finance
Van Lease Purchase
VW Crafter Tipper
Renault Master Luton
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy
Pick Up Accessories
Pick Up Truck Accessories and upgrades. Swiss vans can fit a range of pick up truck accessories either at main dealers or by our own mobile fitters. We can add almost any official manufacturer accessory to you payments
- Load liners and specialist paint coatings like Raptor. These are essential to preventing the back from getting scratched or it will of course rust.
- Hard tops of any shape or size. We supply anything from a hard top cover to a more ‘Truckman” style which has windows. There are literally dozens on the market and all come with their own particular manufacturers guarantees. Its only the manufactuer approved ones however that come with a 3 year national guarantee.
- Hard tops can let in water due to the nature of their design. Thus a pickup truck is unsuitable really for anyone who has to keep the contents 100% dry
- Roll bars
- Upgrade your alloy wheels to something more appealing
- Full range of Pioneer, Kenwood and Alpine stereos and Satnav
Reversing cameras, WIFI units, trackers and alarms. Some manufacturer units are a little basic and clunky. Units such as the Alpine HALO connect to a smart phone thus have all the benefits of Satnav without the price and a super huge scree for ease.
- Sidebars, sidesteps
- Leather upholstery