Renault Master Luton
New 2020 Renault Master Luton vans for sale.
The Renault Master is a vehicle you can rely on if you need to shift a lot of heavy cargo in one go. It is the largest van in the Renault range but for those who need even more room, the Master can come as Luton van. These are ideal for use in removals or deliveries as these types of vans boast the highest possible loading capacity of all the light-commercial vehicles. Payloads of these vehicles are normally over a tonne so they are built to be able to shift heavy loads.
Loading large, awkward items on to your Master Luton can prove to be a difficult task for the strongest of people. As many items that may be loaded into the van may be exceptionally heavy, there are options to include a tail lift which can pick up 500kg. However, the tail lift itself can weigh up to 250kg so the van wouldn’t be able to handle as much weight. If this could be an issue for your business, the Renault Master Luton comes with a Low Loader option, too. This is, as the name suggests, a Luton which is lower to the ground, making loading a lot easier.
Renault Master Luton options and upgrades
Each business will have their own unique reasons for needing the use of a van for their work. With this in mind, there are different options available when choosing your Luton van which can make it better suited to your personal business needs. We also sell a Renault Master Low Loader
which doesnt need a tailift.
This is one of many Luton Vans we have for sale
– Tail lifts
– Low Loader
– Lightweight Nap panels
– LoadLok and matching poles
– Specialised storage options
– Curved roofs & special projects
Dealer Fitted Upgrades
– Pioneer & Kenwood Satnav
– Reversing cameras
– Witness cameras
– Tachographs and towbars
We have a whole range of Luton vans from different manufacturers so you can choose which one is best for you.
Renault Master Luton finance lease
Finance lease is the most common form of payment method. Basically, you put down a deposit which is usually 10% of the value of the vehicle. Then, depending on what is included in your van, an agreed payment is paid monthly over 24-60 months (48 months is the most common length of term). Our friendly sales team are on hand to help find the right van for you and provide you with figures.
We have other payment methods which include:
- Contract hire
- Hire purchase
- Lease purchase
- Outright purchase
For further details on the payment methods we offer, take a look here.
Dropside van Leasing
Renault Trafic Sport
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy
Luton Van Upgrades
Luton Van Upgrade. Please note that some of these upgrades can only be done as a bespoke build. A bespoke build will take at least 12 weeks from when the chassis is in stock. It can take much longer of course.
Easy Upgrades done even on stock luton vans for sale and lease
Most of these can be added to the finance. For things such as extra tie rails we ask you to find a local luton builder and will pay them to do additional work, as this is much much faster.
- Reversing cameras
- Satnav and better incar infotainment
- Driver tracking systems vehicle remote immobilization
- Leather seats and alloy wheels (yes I know)
- Vehicle coatings to repel dirt
- Sign writing and LED advertising systems
- Load lok and extra tie rails.
- Sometimes but not always tail lifts it depends on the builder. Ring
More Bespoke Items for a custom made luton van
Ring for prices on bespoke
- Sleeping pod typically £
- Lightweight GRP Hex panels typical saving 80 kg
- Additional lighting inside
- Extra strong floor
- Tailifts and extra low weight tailifts. 150 kg standard weight
Magnesium lifts weighing just 80 KG can be made
- D Day doors (for low loaders)
- Additional security such as rear or roller shutter slamlocks