Renault Kangoo Business 95ps Van
If you’re looking for a small van that won’t drain your bank balance of your funds, the Renault Kangoo is for you. Not only is the Kangoo flexible in what it can do for you but it has low fuel consumption, too. This makes this van the perfect little runaround for city drivers.
There are a number of options when it comes to choosing the exact model of Renault Kangoo that will best suit you. Pick between two wheelbases – the standard Kangoo Van and the longer Kangoo Maxi. These offer load spaces of 3.6m3 and 4.6m3 respectively.
You can have the Maxi as a crew van which allows you to carry up to 5 people as well as having plenty of space to store your tools. For those who are looking to avoid emission charges, there is an electric model but the range is limited.
If the Renault Kangoo isn’t what you’re after, we also have small vans from other manufacturers.
Specifications of the Renault Kangoo
With the specifications, you can choose the trim which best suits your needs and budget.
Best for fleets, the entry level Business trim includes:
- DAB radio
- Electric mirrors
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Hill Assist
- Full bulkhead
- Manual air conditioning
In addition to the Business, the Business+ includes:
- Body colour bumpers
- Rubber floor load area
- Overhead stowage
- Rear parking sensors
Renault Master Low Loader
Renault Trafic Sport
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy