Toyta Proace crew cab
A Toyota Proace can be used to serve the needs of different tradespeople and businesses. You can get plenty of space to store tools and equipment while getting an easy drive with the Proace. But, if you need to carry passengers, you can do this with a Toyota Proace crew cab.
You may need the space to carry your worker from site to site or even to take the kids out on the weekend. If this is the case, you can choose to add a second row of seats to enable you to carry up to 6 passengers. It is possible to go for a Proace Verso which is a people carrier – this could be ideal for those who work in airport transfers.
However, it is worth noting that the crew cab is only available in the long model so you can have space in the back. The combi passenger car comes as a medium but there is little space if you intend to use the vehicle for work.
If you’ll regularly be driving around towns or cities, the Proace is quite easy to manoeuvre and has great fuel economy. The lowest economy from a Proace is 50mpg which is eco-friendly and good for your wallet.
Find out more about the Proace with Toyota.
Specification of Toyota Proace
As passenger specific vehicles, the Toyota Proace crew cab and combi passenger only come with the Comfort specification. This is because users of the crew cab and combi tend to spend a lot of time on longer journeys so opt for a Comfort spec.
The Comfort specification includes:
- Body coloured bumpers, mirrors and handles
- 16” steel wheels with wheel caps
- Air con
- Vehicle stability control
- DAB radio
- Cruise control
- Smart cargo (folding passenger seat, increasing load length)
- Panel bulkhead
How to get a Toyota Proace crew cab
There are many ways you can get your own Toyota Proace – other than just paying for the vehicle outright. You can pay monthly following a small deposit with finance lease which also takes away the hassle of owning a vehicle.
Our payment methods include:
- Finance lease
- Buying outright
- Lease purchase
- Hire purchase
- Contract hire
Find out more about payment by visiting our van finance page. Or, call our sales experts today who will be more than happy to help.
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy