The Peugeot Partner Van
One of the best-selling small vans around, you can guarantee you will get a reliable and practical vehicle in the Peugeot Partner. Not only can the Partner handle hefty weights but it does so while providing impressive comfort for a van.
When choosing the Peugeot Partner that’s best for your business, you have a number of options. The Partner comes in two wheelbases – Standard and Long. This allows for space from 3.3m3 up to 3.8m3. With the Multi-Flex seating, the load capacity can be increased to an unrivaled 4.4m3.
You have the choice between the 100 and 130 engines, depending on how much power you require. If you prefer automatic transmission, then the 130 is available with this option.
A crew van version of the Partner will be made available later on in 2019.
If the Peugeot Partner is not for you, we have alternative small vans from other manufacturers, too.
Specifications of the Peugeot Partner
Peugeot have introduced two new specifications to their Partner range which include the Grip and Asphalt. These are in addition to the S and Professional.
The S is the most basic spec for the Partner, aimed at use for fleets and work purpose.
- Full bulkhead
- Automatic headlight
- DAB radio
- Electrically-powered door mirrors
- Overhead stowage
In addition, the Grip includes:
- Multi-flex seating
- Adjustable driver’s seat
- Extra ground clearance
- Grip control
- Electronic parking brake
- LED lighting in load area
- Cornering for lights
- Hill descent assist
With more comforts for the Partner, the Professional trim has:
- Manual air-con
- Rear parking sensors
- Cruise control
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Plastic floor in load area
The new top of the range Asphalt has all of the above and these:
- Surround rear vision
- Visibility pack
- 16″ alloy wheels
- 8″ colour touchscreen with built-in sat nav
How to get a Peugeot Partner?
Whether you want to pay monthly for your Partner or want to pay for it in one go – we allow you to buy it whichever way.
Monthly payments: 59 x £145 pm
Plus a final payment
The more miles you do, the lower the final payment.
- Finance lease
- Buying outright
- Lease purchase
- Hire purchase
- Contract hire
Call us today to get yourself the quote on the exact Peugeot Partner you need to make your business life easier.
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy