A medium-sized van with a car-like feel; the Peugeot Expert is an economical and safe vehicle in a highly competitive sector. But, with the comfort and practical features, it can make life a lot easier for you and your business.
If you need to have optimum space for carrying pallets, cargo or your tools, then the Peugeot Expert panel van can provide a load capacity up to 6.6m3 depending on what length you go for. You can choose between the Compact, Standard or Long wheelbase – whatever is best for you.
You may need to carry passengers in your van in which case you can opt for the Peugeot Expert crew van. Seating is for up to 6 passengers with there still being some load space behind the rear passenger bench. The wheelbase options allow for cargo capacity up to 5.5m3 in the Long, which is generous for a crew van.
Check out Peugeot for further details on the Expert.
Specifications of the Expert
There are three specifications for the panel van and two for the crew van. Both the Professional and Professional Plus can be chosen for either vehicle while the base S trim comes only as a panel van.
- DAB Radio
- 7″ colour screen
- Cruise Control
- Electric door mirrors
- Colour-coded bumpers
- Full stell bulkhead
- Park Assist
- Reversing camera
- Rain sensors
- Auto headlights
- Folding mirrors
We have other Peugeot commercial vehicles at Swiss should these be better for you.
How to get a Peugeot Expert?
You can get yourself in a brand new Peugeot Expert in 2019 with some of the best deals from Swiss Vans. Whether it’s finance lease or hire purchase, our monthly payments make getting the van you need affordable.
If you want immediate ownership of a Peugeot Expert van, you can buy the vehicle outright.
Our payment options include:
- Finance lease
- Hire purchase
- Contract hire
- Lease purchase
- Buying outright
New Peugeot Expert lease deal example:
Monthly payments: 59 x £167
Final payment: Dependent on expected mileage
Hire purchase has similar payments with the VAT as deposit.
To start the process of getting the van you need, give us a call now and we’ll get you a quote on the vehicle you want.
Ford Transit Dropside
Ford Transit Tipper
VW Caddy Kombi
Ford transit minibus
Renault Master Low Loader
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy