New Nissan Navara Trek 1 Automatic Lease Deals. Possibly the best pick up truck you can get your hands on if you like toys . Why is it named the Trek 1 oppose to Trek 2 ? No idea.
Metallic Black or Storm White? Go for one of each id you cant decide.
Nissan Navara Trek 1 Automatic Lease Engines & 4×4 Capabilities.
Ok lets get this out of the way despite the fact that most off roading the Navaras ever do is pulling boats out of the Marina for most.
Nissan make a 2.3 Diesel engine that is factory remapped to either 160 or 190 PS and all run on the same driver train. The Navara Trek naturally gets the higher output married to a 7 speed gearbox. The 450 NM of torque is actually quiet impressive if you ever did fancy attempting to wreck it up a mountain
New Nissan Navara Trek 1 Automatic Lease Toys
Ok this is the real bit your interested apart from the payments. You might run your business but you probably don’t even control the TV at home. Thus for many for a few hours a day what you really want to know is “What are you King/ Queen of in here?”
– Super duper Satnav see below – Its amazing as satnav goes but hey its a Japanese Truck.
– Nissan Leather & Apparently Flex Cushions as used by Neil Amstrong’s backside on the moon. (Yes Nissan we believe you honest)
– Aircon with rear vents
-Nissan Navara Factory Black bed and styling bars & colour coded bed cover
– 18 inch alloys or upgrade from £1000
Nissan Navara Trek 1 Automatic Lease Satnav Connect
This must be one of the best manufacturer Satnavs on the market
4 cameras to help you park with a birds eye view.
And linked into your phone so you can get many of its features safely on the dash.
Pick Up Accessories
Pick Up Truck Accessories and upgrades. Swiss vans can fit a range of pick up truck accessories either at main dealers or by our own mobile fitters. We can add almost any official manufacturer accessory to you payments
- Load liners and specialist paint coatings like Raptor. These are essential to preventing the back from getting scratched or it will of course rust.
- Hard tops of any shape or size. We supply anything from a hard top cover to a more ‘Truckman” style which has windows. There are literally dozens on the market and all come with their own particular manufacturers guarantees. Its only the manufactuer approved ones however that come with a 3 year national guarantee.
- Hard tops can let in water due to the nature of their design. Thus a pickup truck is unsuitable really for anyone who has to keep the contents 100% dry
- Roll bars
- Upgrade your alloy wheels to something more appealing
- Full range of Pioneer, Kenwood and Alpine stereos and Satnav
Reversing cameras, WIFI units, trackers and alarms. Some manufacturer units are a little basic and clunky. Units such as the Alpine HALO connect to a smart phone thus have all the benefits of Satnav without the price and a super huge scree for ease.
- Sidebars, sidesteps
- Leather upholstery
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy