For a pick-up truck that can provide you great value for money, the Nissan Navara could be the vehicle for you. Basically a more affordable version of the Mercedes X-Class, the Navara is adaptable enough to be doubled up as a business and family vehicle.
It can be suited to your needs; the Nissan Navara comes either as a King Cab or Double Cab with a range of specifications to choose from. King Cab gives you a longer load length while Double Cab allows comfortable seating for up to 5 passengers.
With powerful engine options to deal with shifting heavy loads or towing trailers, the Navara comes with two different 2.3L engines options. These are either 160PS in single turbo or 199PS in twin turbo.
While pick-up trucks tend to come with 4WD as standard, the Navara has a 2WD option if you don’t need to take your vehicle off-road. You can choose between manual and automatic transmission, too.
There are other pick-up options available, such as the Ford Ranger or the VW Amarok.
- Nissan Navara Trek 1 Optional Back Styling
- Nissan Navara Trek 1 Bed Cover
Ford Transit Luton
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible.
All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Plicy incase the vehicle is written off. Many commerical insurance policies will not pay new for old.
Hire Purchase –
Contract hire –
Lease Purchase –
Finance Lease –
Operational Lease –
Credit Limit –
- Hire purchase. VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is checper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire. This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch.
Click here for contract hire
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease puchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once its paid you get automatic ownership. Its better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease- By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . Its gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy
- Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit. Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
Pick Up Accessories
Pick Up Truck Accessories and upgrades. Swiss vans can fit a range of pick up truck accessories either at main dealers or by our own mobile fitters. We can add almost any official manufacturer accessory to you payments
- Load liners and specialist paint coatings like Raptor. These are essential to preventing the back from getting scratched or it will of course rust.
- Hard tops of any shape or size. We supply anything from a hard top cover to a more ‘Truckman” style which has windows. There are literally dozens on the market and all come with their own particular manufacturers guarantees. Its only the manufactuer approved ones however that come with a 3 year national guarantee.
- Hard tops can let in water due to the nature of their design. Thus a pickup truck is unsuitable really for anyone who has to keep the contents 100% dry
- Roll bars
- Upgrade your alloy wheels to something more appealing
- Full range of Pioneer, Kenwood and Alpine stereos and Satnav
Reversing cameras, WIFI units, trackers and alarms. Some manufacturer units are a little basic and clunky. Units such as the Alpine HALO connect to a smart phone thus have all the benefits of Satnav without the price and a super huge scree for ease.
- Sidebars, sidesteps
- Leather upholstery