For a van that can make your business life more straightforward and is stylish enough to double up as a weekend vehicle, you can’t go wrong with the Mercedes Vito. If you need to transport your colleagues or family members around, as well as having space for cargo, the Mercedes Vito Crew Van can do it all.
Whether the primary use is business or leisure, your bound to get good use out of this vehicle. The Vito crew van can seat up to 6 people while still having plenty of space for tools. If on the odd occasion you need to increase load space, the rear seats can be folded up.
You can now choose between three different lengths – L1, L2 and L3 – whatever suits your particular needs best. There is a load capacity of 3m3 in the L1 up to 4.1m3 in the L3.
One of the most economical medium vans about; the Vito Sport comes with a choice of 2.1L turbo diesel engines. With a choice of either a 116 or 119 BlueTEC, you can get a combined economy of up to 47.1mpg.
If you want the a Vito without the rear passenger bench, the Mercedes Vito panel van may be the better option. For the people-carrier, take a look at the Vito Tourer.
Renault Trafic Lease
Mercedes Vito Sport
Specification of Mercedes Vito Crew Van
Three new specifications have been introduced for the Vito by Mercedes – PURE, PROGRESSIVE and PREMIUM.
But, we still have plenty of affordable Vito Sport available
We have the best stock on the Sport trim.
- 17” 5-Spoke alloy wheels
- Colour-coded bumpers
- Vito Sport front floor mats
- Twin side loading doors
- Heating/cooling in passenger area
- Tempmatic air-conditioning
- Cruise control
- Multi-function steering wheel
More information on the Vito other specs can be found with Mercedes or speak to our sales team.
Upgrade to a WASP
You can upgrade your van to a Vito WASP which will give it a unique look.
- 18″ alloys
- Front splitter
- Rear spoiler
- Side bars (Black or Chrome)
Find out more about the WASP for the Vito here.
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy