Mercedes Sprinter Lease
Geta Mercedes Sprinter Lease. One of the most advanced large vans in the market, the Mercedes Sprinter long is the whole package. Whatever you need a large van for, boasting a vast number of variants, there is bound to be a Sprinter to satisfy its intended purpose. With more advanced technology than ever, the Sprinter can double up as a mobile office as well as a practical business tool.
You can get the L2 Mercedes Sprinter Lease Long in either FWD or RWD. If you need to carry heavy cargo, the RWD would be a better option as the payload is much greater. There is the option to increase the payload of the Sprinter with a more powerful engine. With the most powerful engine and RWD, payload can be up to 2547kg.
If it is load capacity you are after, the panel van can provide space up to 9.5m3. You can choose to include a rear passenger bench which can increase seating in your Sprinter for up to 6 people. With the rear bench, it is possible to fold up to increase the load space should you need to.
For a large van, it returns quite economical numbers with a claimed output of up to 41.5mpg, depending on engine choice. The majority comes as 2.1 turbo-diesels but you can get a 3 litre V6 for that extra oomph. You can choose from a number of different engine powers from 114hp in FWD up to 190hp with the RWD.
You may require a smaller or larger Sprinter, in which case, check out the range we offer here.
Specification of the Sprinter
What puts the Mercedes Sprinter above the other large vans in the sector is the advanced technology that comes with the new generation model.
- DAB Radio
- Keyless start
- Electric parking brake
- Active Brake Assist
- Electrically folding mirrors
- Mercedes PRO connect
For information on the Sprinter from the horse’s mouth, take a look at Mercedes.
You may need a feature to make driving your big van a little bit easier. We can install an extra such as a reversing camera or a sat nav at Swiss HQ.
How to get a Mercedes Sprinter lease?
At Swiss, we try to make it possible for everyone to get the vehicle that they need in order for their business to run smoothly. This is why we offer a choice of payment methods to suit the different needs of our customer.
- Buying outright
- Contract hire
- Hire purchase
- Mercedes Sprinter Lease purchase
- Finance lease
Price will be dependent on the choice of Sprinter and the payment figures you opt for. Speak to our team today and they’ll be happy to get you the van you need.
Van Hire Purchase
Toyota Hilux Lease
Ford Transit Custom Lease
Ford Transit Minibus
VW Caddy WASP
Renault Master Luton
Mercedes Sprinter Tipper
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible.
All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Plicy incase the vehicle is written off. Many commerical insurance policies will not pay new for old.
Hire Purchase –
Contract hire –
Lease Purchase –
Finance Lease –
Operational Lease –
Credit Limit –
- Hire purchase. VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is checper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire. This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch.
Click here for contract hire
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease puchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once its paid you get automatic ownership. Its better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease- By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . Its gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy
- Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit. Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.