If you need a versatile new work van then the LDV 80 will not only fit the bill, but also your budget. With a whole host of toys as standard, and offering three different sizes there is an LDV 80 available to fulfil your needs, all whilst keeping the overall costs down.
The new LDV 80 is the upgrade to the
previous LDV Maxus but remains one of the cheapest and most cost effective ways
to get into a brand new larger vehicle.
Offering a Euro 6, 2.5 Litre diesel engine
with 136bhp it will not only keep you on the move but also ensure you meet the
modern standards for emissions.
With two wheelbase lengths and three roof
heights in the range the LDV 80 gives you several options to find the right one
Options available are
SWB Low Roof – max load length 2550mm – load height 1505mm
LWB Medium Roof – 3300mm – 1710mm
LWB High Roof – 3850mm – 1925mm
If you need to carry more people there is always the option of the LDV 80 crew van, and if you are looking for something a little larger, try the LDV 80 Luton
For more information on the range click here
We also have a full range of panel vans fromMedium Vans
Ford Transit Custom Sport
VW Transporter Sportline
New Automatic Vans For Sale
Small Vans Sale
Electric Vans For Sale
Vauxhall Vans For Sale
Standard Specification Includes
- Air Conditioning
- Cruise Control
- Remote Keyless Entry
- Touchscreen Multimedia Infotainment System with Bluetooth
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Eight Way Adjustable Drivers Seat
- Electric Windows and Mirrors
Add to this a 5-year warranty, and 5 years roadside assistance, you will be hard pushed to find a vehicle this cheap with all of these benefits
Financing an LDV 80
We offer a wide range of finance methods to suit your needs
- Finance Lease
- Lease Purchase
- Hire Purchase
Deposit £2500 – 48 Months x £240 Balloon £4000
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy