Lease or HP on New Iveco Luton vans from Swiss vans in Bridgend. Free national delivery
The best place to lease a New Iveco Luton in the UK is Swiss Vans.
Take delivery of a New Iveco Luton. Iveco is a well respected chassis built on a double frame so its notorious for its strength and reliability.
Iveco engines power tanks, fire engines and Luton vans in this case
Why buy an Iveco oppose to say a Citroen or a Ford.
Iveco has always been one of the most respected manufactures for trucks and large vans. They have always been more commercial vehicle orientated opposed to
say a Ford Dealer. A few years back Iveco changed the UK pricing structure overnight which was catastrophic for sales and literally prevented massive discounts that we were all used to. The used values have increased and the discounts increased making an Iveco Luton a choices once again
If you want a cab with a few extra comfort touches maybe check out some of our other luton van deals we offer from the other manufacturers.
Advantages of Iveco Luton Over Competition
– Its a truck chassis. A double ladder frame the list build to carry high payloads
– Engines. Simple that infrequently go wrong. Most Fire Engines have Iveco engines
– Luton Van Builders. There is a great relationship between Iveco and many Luton Manufacturers.
Its actually boring how well Iveco gets on with building Lutons. Maybe because they don’t have the distractions of trying to sell Sporty Vans
and pick up trucks.
– Aftersales is 24 hours in many Iveco Dealers. Some other manufacturers are too busy to be of any help
HP and Lease Purchase – The favourite method of purchase
VAT Down or VAT deferred for up to 3 months and a balloon to reduce the monthly payments if desired with many of our funders
Payments from roughly £400 a month but we are happy to work with you
New Iveco Luton Models
– 2.3 or 3.0 Diesel engines
– Generally 3750 chassis in stock
Lease example Iveco Daily Luton 2.3 3750 4 M Luton
£3800 down 59 x £417 a month £3000 balloon
Lowest payment 1 in advance but bigger the better
Iveco Luton leasing is affordable at Swiss and we also do HP.
- Iveco Non Stop Assistance for roadside help
- Optional service pack
- Some dealers open 24 hours for servicing
- Swiss options such as Satnav, Reversing cameras
- Option of ultra light honeycomb side panels
- Automatic option with extended delivery
Best Ways Of Van Finance
At Swiss we have literally most funders on the market and will introduce you to the best value. Our aim is to help you grow your fleet
and become your natural choice to replace vehicles.
– Van Hire purchase – VAT down and VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months.
– Van Leasing
Small deposits from one payment in advance to 50% of the van price. Its 100% tax deductible so great fir new start companies that have start up costs. Is the favourite way for many manufacturers so often attracts the greatest discounts. Its more flexible than contract hire.
– Lease Purchase
Not all manufactures support this method so often pre registered vans are the way to go. This is because you take ownerships automatically and they worry it will affect residual values. Ask us first as often you cant get a private plate on this method. Its very much like HP but more suited to VAT registered companies as they can claim the VAT back of course. If you are flat rate VAT this is the one for you.
– Van Contract Hire
Great for larger fleets that want to control costs but its seldom sold to smaller users as its quite restrictive. Many ask for it because they have asked for it in the past. Some mistakenly think there is no credit check check but there is.