Isuzu D-Max Blade
Introducing the premium Isuzu D-Max Blade pick-up of choice that cuts through the bland. This Isuzu product is fitted with a range of luxuries and external features as standard.
It is available in 2 colours; Cosmic Black and Splash White. You can be sure that this pick-up will turn heads. The capability of this vehicle stands strong and packs the same traits as the D-Max. The isuzu Dmax is one of the only pick up trucks on the market that doesnt use adblue to the cheers of many.
In fact you might see one of these towing a trailer around the UK whne we deliver our electric vans
Its main rival is the VW Amarok the Mercedes X Class and the Ford Ranger Wildtrack
We sell all models of Isuzu Dmax and Blade. 4×4, 4×2, sigle cab and double cab.
Premium, Eiger, Yukon, Utah, Blade, AT35
This Isuzu D Max Blade Van comes with main features of
– 9 inch Alpine sound system with Carplay/ Android Auto
– Basic 18 inch alloys
– Cruise Control.
– Rear Parking Sensor.
– Upgrade to automatic
– Leather upholstery
Swiss Paid Upgrades
– Add a reversing camera £299
– Upgrade the alloy wheels from £15 a month
– Hard tops – roll bars – ring as so many. We fit manufactuer approved hard tops and liners, towbars.
– Vehicle tracking. Witness cameras.
– Full range of Isuzu approved accessories
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy
Pick Up Accessories
Pick Up Truck Accessories and upgrades. Swiss vans can fit a range of pick up truck accessories either at main dealers or by our own mobile fitters. We can add almost any official manufacturer accessory to you payments.
- Load liners and specialist paint coatings like Raptor. These are essential to preventing the back from getting scratched or it will of course rust.
- Hard tops of any shape or size. We supply anything from a hard top cover to a more ‘Truckman” style which has windows. There are literally dozens on the market and all come with their own particular manufacturers guarantees. Its only the manufactuer approved ones however that come with a 3 year national guarantee.
- Hard tops can let in water due to the nature of their design. Thus a pickup truck is unsuitable really for anyone who has to keep the contents 100% dry
- Roll bars
- Upgrade your alloy wheels to something more appealing
- Full range of Pioneer, Kenwood and Alpine stereos and Satnav
Reversing cameras, WIFI units, trackers and alarms. Some manufacturer units are a little basic and clunky. Units such as the Alpine HALO connect to a smart phone thus have all the benefits of Satnav without the price and a super huge scree for ease.
- Sidebars, sidesteps
- Leather upholstery