Grow Your Fleet With A Credit Limit
At Swiss we don’t just sell and customise vans. We can help you grow your business and manage your business. For most business owners the more vans they have the more they can earn. Sure we love to mess with alloys and leather but when it comes down to it we are credit brokers.
We aren’t tied to particular lenders such as most contract hire firms and we understand business possibly better than most of them.
Pre Approved Credit Limit On First Van
If you can provide slightly more details when you buy your first van we can often set a pre approved limit valid for up to a year. We hold a lot of stock and can turn standard vans around in just a few days if you follow us with the paperwork or visit Swiss HQ.
We cannot do a pre approval without you buying a van.
You pick your asset whether its a candy floss machine or a Truck we don’t care.
Send us over the details and the supplier and we will get this arranged
Minimum balance of loan is £15,000
Click here for Asset finance
PX Disposal & Settlement
Let Swiss rid you of your old PX. Our ample customisation centre is the best stage for using your old van as a deposit and clearing existing finance. Go for a few more new ones instead of used.
Ready For Work
We can arrange anything that needs to be fitted so it turns up ready for work click here
Sortimo racking, sign writing (you deal directly with the company who is based locally to us.
Vehicle tracking, electrics, towbars. Reversing cameras, satnav
We fit a device inside the vehicle
An app goes on your phone or desktop
You post us a SIM Card, that way you won’t be nagging us a year later when the sim runs out for example. You can hey presto track your vans The cost is that of the tracker and the sim card.
We can also fit a removable tracker that is battery operated and lasts for about 6 weeks before it needs a charge. This one is magnetic and sticks inside the bonnet. Great for when you have your doubts. Breaking Bad or what?
New T6.1 Sportline Here
Other types of Van Finance
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy