The Ford Transit Tipper is another addition to the most common van range in the UK. The inclusion of a tipper displays the versatility of the Ford Transit. Ideal for those who work in agriculture and construction; the tipper is built on the chassis of a Transit which makes for easy dumping of a load.
Robust and practical; the Ford Transit Tipper is built to handle all different kinds of payloads. You are able to control the hydraulically-powered system from the station located next to the driver’s seat. There is a side-mounted remote lever which easily controls both the top-hinged and ‘tip-thru’ functions. When the body is completely lowered, there is no need for an operator to secure it in place as the hydraulics automatically do this for you.
If you need to carry a crew around too, it is also possible to get the Ford Transit tipper in double cab.
For those who work in removals who may need to transport large loads, take a look at the standard Transit or the Transit Luton conversions.
Transit Tipper Conversions
With the Ford chassis cab, you can convert your Ford Transit into many different options suited to your needs. The Tipper in particular specialises in making unloading straightforward.
Just as you’d imagine a tipper; the 1-way option allows you to hydraulically raise the bed of your van to drop your load toward the rear of the vehicle.
Not only does the 3-way option allow you to tip to the rear, but it allows you to tip to either side of the vehicle, too. With the extra versatility this offers, this could be the ideal option for those who operate in restricted areas.
This shares the same bed as the tipper but doesn’t hydraulically lift. Should you not need a lifting bed, check out the Transit Dropside.
For further details on Ford’s full range of conversions, take a look here.
VW Transporter Shuttle
Renault Master Low Loader
Toyota Hilux For Sale
Specification of a Ford Transit Tipper
This Ford Transit chassis comes built with the hydraulically-powered Tipper at the rear. While this is the obvious selling point of the van, you want to be comfortable while behind the wheel.
The Tipper includes:
- Cruise control
- Ford SYNC with emergency assistance
- Driver alert system
- Easy fuel capless refuelling system
- Blind spot eliminator
If you need any other features incorporated into your Tipper, they can be included as extra
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy