Another specialist vehicle from Ford’s One-Stop range is the Ford Transit Dropside. Built on the Transit chassis, you get an easy to load flatbed which can help transport all your tools and materials to and from site. Its versatility to go with its robustness means it can be adapted to suit your businesses particular needs.
The Dropside is a fixed and open load bed which is suitable for carrying the equipment you need for work. Instead of having to lift over the side, they drop down to allow for easier loading and unloading.
Depending on the size of the materials you will carry, there are body lengths available ranging from 2.9m to 5.3m. And, if you need to carry crew, you can get a double cab to seat up to 6 passengers.
For the body, you can choose between a standard or premium load bed. You can choose between FWD and RWD with automatic transmission an option with the FWD system.
There are other specialist vehicles in the One-Stop range, including the Ford Transit Tipper and Ford Transit Luton, which may suit your particular need better than the Ford Transit Dropside.
- Excellent chassis
- L2 L3 L4 chassis
- Optional double cab
- Optional factory order other colours with enough time
- Optional Swiss accessories such as satnav, reversing camera
Ford Ranger Lease
Transit Custom Lease
Mercedes Vito Lease
VW Amarok Lease
As the Transit Dropside is a purpose-built work vehicle, Ford only offer it in the Base spec as comfort isn’t usually a priority with these vans. However, if there is anything you wish to include as part of the specification in particular, we can normally add extras or upgrades to ensure the vehicle is exactly what you want. The Dropside includes:
- Steel headboard
- Load anchors
- Fold-out access steps
For full specification, give us a call and we’ll be happy to send the full details across.
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy