Ford Transit Courier Sport
Although the Transit was made famous by its large vans for their reliability and practicality, Ford introduced the Courier to the range. The smallest van in the Transit family; the Courier has a lot to live up to. But, adding yet another size to the range demonstrates how versatile the Transit is. For a small van that looks good, the Ford Transit Courier Sport could be for you
Being compact and nimble, it is ideal for van drivers who have to navigate their way through busy cities and into tight parking spaces. Although you want something that’s easy to get around in, your van needs to serve its purpose. It offers a payload of 660kg with a load capacity of 2.3m3 so it can still do a job.
Access to the load area of the vehicle comes through hinged doors at the rear which open to just under 160°. With the Sport version, you have access to a sliding side door, too. This way you can access the vehicle, even if your back doors are blocked.
Specification of the Ford Transit Courier Sport
You may not be interested in the stylish-looking Sport version of the Ford Transit Courier. Perhaps you want something which is similar just to serve a purpose. If this is the case, you can get a Courier in Base or Trend trim.
However, the Sport specification includes:
- Bodycolour bumpers and mouldings
- Bodycolour front and rear skid plates
- Full steel bulkhead
- Sport stripe
- Black-painted, electrically-operated, heated mirrors
- Automatic headlights
- DAB Radio with USB connectivity
- 17” alloy wheels
- Ford Sync 3 hands-free with emergency assistance
Available in a 1.0 EcoBoost Petrol or 1.5 Diesel engine.
How to get the Ford Transit Courier Sport
To get behind the wheel of a Ford Transit Courier Sport, there are options available to suit your budget.
- Hire/lease purchase
- Finance lease
- Buying outright
Finance lease which is normally taken out for 4/5 years but shorter terms are available. Just call one of our sales team up today and they’ll be happy to assist you.
VW Van Centre
VW Vans For Sale
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy