A small van which slips under the radar; the Fiat Doblo Cargo van has been the winner of two International Van of the Year awards. Maybe it isn’t as popular because it looks a little different but with a range of body styles and sizable load capacity, it is both versatile and purposeful.
One of the real strengths of the Doblo is it has great fuel efficiency. Boasting an economy of up to 61.4mpg (with the EcoJet add-on), you can be sure to save a few pennies on your fuel bill.
The Fiat Doblo can provide an excellent load capacity of up to 5m3 with the XL model. This is the long wheelbase and high roof combination with smaller options available.
Should you wish to carry passengers, ask if we have the Fiat Doblo Combi in stock. If not, the Caddy Maxi is a small crew van which is more readily available
For the larger van option from Fiat, check out the Ducato.
Specifications of the Fiat Doblo
With a choice of three specifications to choose from, you can get the exact Fiat Doblo you want.
Choose from the entry-level Base up to the Tecnico. We’d recommend going for the top Tecnico as it is affordable and comes with great features.
The Tecnico includes:
- Reversing sensors
- Air conditioning
- Satellite navigation
- Cruise control
Learn more about the Doblo and the other specifications with Fiat.
Fiat Doblo – Cargo – Tecnico – L1 – 1.3L
47 x Monthly Payments: £155pm
Balloon: £3300 (Based on 10k miles per annum)
All prices are plus VAT
Payment methods for the Doblo
We have other payment options which include:
- Buying outright
- Finance lease
- Lease purchase
- Hire purchase
- Contract Hire
We often have pre registered vans in stock in limited colours and specifications.
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy