Citroen Berlingo Crew Van
One of the best small vans on the road, the Citroen Berlingo crew van can juggle shifting cargo with carrying passengers. The Berlingo has built up its popularity due to being fuel efficient and practical making it the ideal vehicle for tradesmen and professionals. See our other crew vans for sale
Adding an extra row of seats to the Berlingo allows for space for up to 5 passengers. But, this will reduce storage space for your cargo or equipment. You can fold the seats on occasions you need an increased capacity.
It only comes in the XL length to allow for the best possible load space. You can accommodate extra long loads by folding both the rear and front passenger side seats.
Please note the crew van version isn’t as readily available as the panel van Berlingo so check out the VW Caddy Kombi as an alternative.
As you’ll be carrying passengers, the more comfortable Berlingo specification of the Enterprise would be better suited.
The van comes with a range of standard features to make life easier for business users, including:
- DAB Radio
- Electric door mirrors
- Air conditioning
- Cruise control
- Rear parking sensors
There are other specifications to choose from, including the X, Worker and Driver. But, these all depend on the availability of the Citroen Berlingo crew van.
How to finance a Citroen Berlingo crew van?
There are a number of ways to finance a van with Swiss Vans. You can buy the vehicle outright or spread the cost out into monthly payments across a number of years.
Our options include:
- Finance lease
- Buying outright
- Hire purchase
- Lease purchase
The crew van isn’t always available but we always have Berlingo panel vans in stock at different specs, best to call us for the latest stock 20
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy