Camper Van Finance
Do you need camper van finance? You don’t have to be buying the camper van from Swiss to take advantage of our great finance deals. It can be privately, a conversion company, even a main dealer just send us the details and the chances are we can offer finance cheaper than the person or company selling the bus. There are some limits. The vehicle cant be over 5 years old and if its not from a main dealer we insist that for example an RAC inspection is done before we pay out.
Multiple Finance Companies
– Swiss use a lot of funders as part of what we do thus it stands to reason we can also get you great deal
– Finance Lease – Possibly the cheapest method but at the end of the agreement it does require a paperwork exercise should you wish to keep it . With or without a balloon to lower you payments
– HP & Lease Purchase– Generally 10% down on a camper van and up to 7 years to pay. Sometimes with a balloon.
Extra Safe Used Protection
– We care that you are getting good value for money and great investment even if it isn’t actually us supply
– Free HPI on your chosen camper van after finance acceptance
– We automatically add the cost of an AA or RAC inspection to the price. This is to satisfy us both that this is a van worthy of finance.
A trained expert will physically visit the van and give us a mechanical opinion
– Seller validation. We check the seller as we don’t want you handing over you funds to just anyone.
Self Conversion Vehicles
– We see vans on a daily basis which have been converted by traders, owners and even conversion specialists. The problem here is the advance. Unless its a recognised well known brand its unlikely that the flushing price can be financed. Anyway give us a call and the model and we are happy to see what we can do. In some cases it has to be done as two loans, one for the camper and one as a “top up” loan.
Van Lease Purchase
Cheapest Ford Transit Lease
T6 Highline Guide
Crew vans for sale
New VW Shuttle
New 2020 Transit Custom Sport Sale
New Ford Ranger Wildtrack
Automatic Vans For Sale
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy