One of the most frugal large vans in the sector; the Peugeot Boxer is cheap to run and doesn’t slack when it comes to practicality. Kitted out with all the necessary equipment to make running your business easy, the Peugeot Boxer Professional can double up as a robust work vehicle as well as a mobile office.
The Boxer is a versatile vehicle which comes in different variants that can fulfil the needs of a range of trades and business. There are three heights to choose from and four lengths which can provide a load capacity from 8m3 to 17m3 (Professional panel vans only offer space up to 15m3). As well as offering the Boxer as a crew cab, it is also possible to get chassis cab conversions such as tippers and dropsides.
If you require a smaller Peugeot model for your business, we also offer the Partner and Expert.
Specification of the Peugeot Boxer
Peugeot have been kind with the specifications they offer as there is a substantial amount of equipment included at an affordable price. The entry-level trim could suffice but the Professional can help your cabin feel more comfortable; perfect for those who spend a lot of time in their van.
The Professional includes:
- DAB Radio
- USB socket
- Cruise control
- Air con
- Audible rear parking aid
- Electric, heated door mirrors
- Steel bulkhead
For any extras such as a reversing camera or upgrades such as alloy wheels, we can add them to the deal and install them at Swiss HQ.
Find out more about the Boxer with Peugeot.
How much is a Boxer?
Peugeot Boxer – 335 – L3 (LWB) – H2 (High Roof) – Panel Van
Based on solid white paint, including Sat Nav and Rear Parking Sensors
Hire Purchase: –
VAT Deposit – £3300 + £1500 = £4800
60 Monthly Payments – £286.86
Hire purchase allows you to own the vehicle at the end of the contract for a nominal fee.
If you are VAT registered, you can claim the full VAT on the vehicle back at your next VAT quarter.
** Offer based on a pre-registered vehicle **
**RFL – £305 – To be invoiced separately on top of deposit **
We offer other payment methods to allow you to gain the use of a Peugeot Boxer Professional.
- Buying outright
- Finance lease
- Contract hire
- Hire purchase
- Lease purchase
Get in contact with us today and we’ll be happy to discuss your van needs and the best payment options with you.
Ford Courier Lease
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy