Bad Credit Van Finance is more common than you think. Swiss Vans can help you get into any of the vans we sell even with bad credit or more realistically we can finance a used van that you find yourself.
– Balloons are smaller or not at all minimum balance £25,001
– We charge a £500 + VAT Admin fee upfront to process this whether or not we can get you credit. This is because its harder work and more stressful to everyone.
– Deposits typically 10 – 20% minimum
– Admin £200 + £300 = £500 in total see above
– Interest rates depend on your circumstances
– If you are on a tight budget maybe find a local van and let us arrange the bad credit finance for you
Bad Credit For Used Vans
– A RAC or AA inspection is required and its paid for by you.
– Again a £500 Admin + VAT taken upfront whether or not we can arrange credit as its a greater amount of work than a normal sale. See above.
– We pay the dealer directly we cant pay private sellers
– Deposits again typically 20% on a used van
– Payout will not occur unless the vehicle has had an inspection the deal will be cancelled
Finance Examples HP and Lease
Deposit minium 10 % + VAT on HP
The balloon depends on the asset we are funding.
As an indication:
Straight HP Funding
Funding straight on a £20k + VAT Van
Repayments £647.23 per month.
Documentation fee £200
Option to Purchase fee £240
Funding straight £20k + VAT
Term 1 + 35 months
Repayments £626 + VAT per month.
Documentation fee £100
Ford Transit Custom Kombi
VW Transporter Hire Purchase
VW Transporter Finance
Ford Transit Luton Lease
7 Ways Of Van Finance
Most of our competitors tend to be leasing franchises that all sell the same “specials” that tend to be basic vans purchased at the same time by the hundred. Often the vans you are offered have sat around a while. They tend to prefer contract hire as it locks you into them for some time.
We work via banks rather than by these franchises so we are not as tied in so can offer more of an array of van finance deals. This is why our vans are fresher and deals better. There is no leasing franchise taking a cut.
All methods are tax deductible. All methods you should really have GAP Insurance Policy in case the vehicle is written off. Many commercial insurance policies will not pay new for old.
- Hire purchase – VAT down or VAT deferred . HP is a great way to actually buy a van. If your VAT registered claim the whole VAT amount back within three months. Click Here.
- Contract Hire – This is more popular on cars than vans. Many customers think there is no credit check but there is. Its better for large fleets and doesn’t offer any advantage for less than fleets of 10. If you want to change over 10 vehicles in one go and they are basic then please get in touch. Click here for contract hire.
- Lease purchase. Not always the best deal as some manufacturers offer discounts that cannot be used on lease purchase. Its just like HP but with a final payment and once it’s paid you get automatic ownership. It’s better once again for VAT registered businesses especially if you want a T6.1 for example to keep at the end and convert to a motorhome. Sometimes a pre registered van is cheaper. Click here
- Finance Lease – By far the most popular method as it attracts the lowest payments . It’s gets the largest discounts from manufacturers same as contract hire. However you can fit accessories many of which you cant n contract hire
- Operational Lease – Is just like finance lease however you can hand back the vehicle at the end. Some of our Mercedes vans are like this
- Asset Finance – We can finance many products not just vans
- Credit Limit – Pre approve your van purchases 90 days in advance. Useful for example if you have a contract tender.
If you write a vehicle off in say year one the insurance company may well pay you less than the settlement value. Thus through no fault of your own you may need to buy a older cheaper van to reach the same monthly payment. Click Here to buy a GAP Policy