Can't find what you're looking for? Different models are available! Get in touch today to check our latest stock lists.X
Showing all 2 results
Electric Vans are here to stay. Diesel isn’t clean enough, petrol its economical enough so we are left with water powered cars and electric cars. Wont be seeing water powered cars for a while so here we are.
These vans of course are not for everyone, and its early days in terms of development but one thing is for sure, ranges will get longer, batteries cheaper and prices lower. At the moment they are great for city driving but there is a very limited choice.
– at the moment there are no chase cabs to note or available for sale
Try back in a year or so.
Pros and cons
– Electric vans are whisper quiet so this poses a bit of a challenge to pedestrians. Swift Silent Deadly? Seal Team 6 no electric cars. You could say its great as they won’t cause noise pollution in city centres but if you have ever lived next to a dual carriage way the engine isn’t the noisy part at speed
– Its great that these vehicles produce no Co2 or Nitrous Dioxide. The charging process produces loads whether its in the manufacture of tonnes of batteries or the coal fired power stations. Time will tell.
– Acceleration. They are fast, or FF Fast as Tesla says on their gearsticks as a bit of a laugh.
– Tax . You get a grant in most cases for going electric. Must be a nice feeling receiving rather than giving for a change.