Campervan conversion project 2017 We’ve got the perfect transporter van for you!
Campervan conversion projects are great, allowing those with vision/time and determination, to get a van that is unique to them.
It’s the reason every year in the UK people undertake these self build projects. Ford Camper Van
Perhaps you’ve sketched out the look, saved images from VW bus magazine, searched the internet for the perfect interior, you’ve got everything lined up, all you need now is the van! The Mercedes Vito Sport seems a good place to start or a VW Transporter Sportline for sale. Automatic Vans are often the most popular to convert as it makes driving abroad easier .
Or a Ford Transit Camper For Sale
And that’s where it can become, well, frustrating!
A Nissan Navara deal has even bee used in the past to have a Campervan conversion. How long before we see a camper conversion on a Mercedes X Class Lease Offer
We get calls all the time from hobbyist, professional conversion companies asking for vans which can be stripped down and used for their next project.
But that’s the problem.
Self builds for many can be a labour of love, spending many hours pouring the time and devotion into a vehicle that will be a ‘one off’, one that will become part of the family.
Remove the headache of van conversions!
Let’s admit if, who wants to strip down a van, remove seats, carpets, ply lining the list can go on, just to get it in a place you can start your build.
It’s the reason we created the starter van a ‘blank canvas’.
Perfect for any campervan conversion project.
So what do you get?
VW T6 SWB Panel Van.
Transporter T6 T28 / 150BHP / 2.0TDi / 6 Speed / Manual / Highline / Bluemotion.
- Colour Coded Bumpers, Door Mirrors and Door Handles,
- Electric Windows,
- Internal + Remote Central Locking,
- Trip Computer,
- Comfort Pack – (Simora Cloth Upholstery, Folding grab handles on ‘A’ pillars, Driver and front passenger seat side storage compartments, twin sun visors with vanity mirrors, two-tone horn, dimmable dashboard illumination and additional noise suppression measures),
- Cruise Control,
- Rear Parking Sensors,
- 16” Alloy Wheels,
- Automatic Driving Light Control,
- Automatically Dimming Rear View Mirrors,
- Daytime Running Lights,
- Coming Home and Leaving Home Function
- Heated Front Windscreen,
- Multi-Function Display,
- Start/Stop System with Regenerative Braking,
- Leather Covered Multi-Function Steering Wheel, Gearknob and Gaiter,
- Colour Composition 5” Touchscreen Radio – (DAB+ Radio, Bluetooth Phone Connectivity, AUX-IN socket and 4 Speakers, SD Card Slot on device, MP3 Compatible CD Drive).
- Glazed Tailgate Heated with Wash/Wipe
- Single Passenger Seat
- Swivel Driver and Passenger Seats
- Deleted Bulkhead
Still looking for something on top?
Perhaps colour, alloys, finance?
Simply call us on 01656 674620 and we’ll happily take you through all your options, you could have your van on your drive within 3 weeks.
We welcome calls from individual or campervan conversion companies.