Volkswagen Transporter Kombi – Lower Prices on Short Term Contract Hire
Even if you are in a position to obtain vehicle finance in the traditional way, are known for providing great value vans of all sizes to all companies, and we are always happy to work with you and get you the best deal. Or Try Vito Sport
Why Have Swiss Vans Introduced a Non-Status Short Term Contract Hire Deal?
Many customers through no fault of their own are not welcomed by traditional lenders, such as the newly self employed, those who cannot prove their income or businesses who want to pay cash for their monthly repayments. We have in the past been unable to do a lot to help customers in these situations. Also, there are many customers who have experienced bad luck and have adverse credit as a result, yet who are willing and able to pay for a new van.
Our new Non-Status Short Term Contract Hire deal was created by our M.D. specifically to meet the needs of this important group of customers and means that no matter what your credit history, you can be considered even if you have adverse credit, need to pay cash or are just starting out in business.
It is also only a short-term commitment, which also makes it ideal for those customers who trade on a ‘contracting’ basis who may not need a van in 12 months time and don’t want to take on a long term agreement which may not meet their needs further down the line.
Life can be harder for the newly Self Employed & for Cash Traders
Getting finance for a new van when you are newly self-employed can be very difficult even if you have previously had a first rate credit rating – and getting a lender to accept monthly cash payments for a new contract hire van is practically unheard of.
For self employed tradesmen it can be especially hard; as you are
- on your own with no admin support
- you need a reliable vehicle
- a lot of your jobs are cash
- too busy to get to a bank to bank your cash
- traditional lenders are sceptical of anyone with less than 2 years accounts
- you need to use the same vehicle for your family at weekends
- wary of entering into lengthy 4 and 5 year commitments
It can be a lonely time and everyone wants proof of income before they will help!
What can Swiss Vans offer the newly self-employed and cash traders?
They call it ‘guaranteed finance’ but the only thing guaranteed in life is death and taxes! However, our short term contract hire Volkswagen Transporter Kombi vans are a great solution for the newly self employed, we offer:
- quick delivery
- a current model VW Transporter Kombi Highline Transporter between 3 and 6 months old
- only a 12 month agreement which can be cancelled with 1 months notice
- stay past 12 months and we will change the van so you are always in a current model!
- payments can be made in cash with a payment book
- tax and servicing included
- an excellent van with plenty of driving luxuries and a fantastic VW engine
How much does it cost?
- Normally £79 per week but with our January special offer, its just £69 per week (deposit and admin fees also apply)!
Is this the van for me?
The VW Transporter Kombi is perfect for balancing work and home life, as well as for transporting crew to and from jobs. They seat 5 people as standard with plenty of van space behind, and as you’d expect from a Volkswagen Transporter Sportline, this is a very desirable van. The Highline model is one of the best specifications, including as standard:
- Twin front seats
- Reversing sensors
- Full electrics
- Remote Central Locking
- All servicing and road tax included so you can easily balance your budget
- Add-ons still available, such as reversing cameras, technology packs and our exciting new Zombie pack (coming soon)!
How about if I’m not newly self-employed?
As this deal is non-status, its not just for the newly self employed, its suitable for almost everyone (obviously subject to acceptance). If you are looking for a longer term deal, with more commitment, you could get a lower monthly payment and a wider choice of vehicles. are ideally placed to offer you the best deal for your individual circumstances, so why not give us a call!
However, even with easy, perfect credit, if you don’t want to make a long term commitment this deal still represents excellent value and is worth a look no matter what your situation. If you are considering a VW Kombi, you will struggle to find a deal which offers so much for so little commitment from you.
Check it out now VW Transporter Kombi For Sale and you could be driving a 2013 Transporter Kombi in as little as a fortnight!