The Amarok Ultimate!
The new Amarok Ultimate is slated to go on sale this December, 2014. Based on the Highline model, the new trim is the latest special edition of the VW’s Amarok pick-ups. Lucky new owners have the option to pick either a 2.0-litre BiTDI 180PS engine with a six-speed manual gearbox with 4MOTION Selectable all-wheel-drive or an eight-speed automatic gearbox with 4 MOTION permanent all-wheel-drive.
What makes the new Amarok Ultimate stand out is its chrome exterior package, accessorized with LED rear numberplate lighting, darkened tail lights and a spanking 19-inch Aragonit alloy wheels buffed to a high finish – exuding exclusivity in appearance.
Specification and Details:
• Xenon lights with tinted LED rear lights
• 19-inch polished Aragonit alloys
• Reverse parking camera
• Privacy glass
• Load compartment coating
• Silver door mirror caps
• New front chrome pack
• Chrome styling bar and side bars
• ‘Ultimate’ decal on side door
• Mirrors electrically foldable/adjustable/heated
• Front/rear parking sensors
• Multifunction steering wheel
• RNS 510 including Bluetooth
• Alloy pedal caps (auto only)
• Alcantara upholstery
• Floor mats velour/carpet with ‘Amarok Ultimate’
• Side airbags with curtain airbags
• Anti-theft alarm system
• Heated front seats
The Amarok Ultimate is available in two colours: 260 x Deep black (2T2T) and 0 x Reflex silver (8E8E). Only 350 units will be manufactured in the UK, so hurry and get your new Amarok Ultimate now.
For more information call 01656 838335 now.
OR email: [email protected]